#1 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:00 PM

Pair of LIGHT AND MOTION SOLA 2000 VIDEO LIGHTS

These are awesome lights for video.  They are about two years old and have been very lightly used.  I only used them on two dive trips.  They work perfectly, still hold a charge fine, and still last just about as long when turned on as they did originally.  

They come with the original chargers and Locline base for Locline arms.  The lights are in good cosmetic and perfect working condition.  

This is the Sola Video 2000.  It outputs a flood of light.  It does not have a spot light feature.  

"The Sola Video 2000 light is incredibly
bright, compact and lightweight it
is exactly the same size and
weight as the very popular Sola Video 1200. It's factory sealed
housing is rock solid, with no penetrations, magnetic tap switch
and fast, external charging."

I do have e-copies of the manual, you can also find the manual online.  If you buy these lights, I can provide links to the manuals or email them to you. 

Asking $799 plus shipping for the pair.  I am happy to sell one light and charger for $400. 

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com.  Please no phone calls.  I am happy to entertain reasonable offers.  I can accept credit cards, Paypal, money orders, and personal checks.  Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks.  If the above free shipping does not apply, shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages).  If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.  

Thanks! 

Norb Wu

Attached Images

• _DSC2965.JPG
  • _DSC2996.JPG

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

#2 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 06:19 AM

Price reduced to $299 per light, $598 for the pair, plus shipping.  

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

#3 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:23 PM

One light has been sold.  The remaining light has just been serviced by Light & Motion, and is basically a new light.  

Here's what they did: 

Here's what they are doing for the light: 

• New battery
  • New driver board
  • Replacement of any mechanical part that may be required
  • Cleaning
  • Factory Sealed & 6 month repair warranty

Selling for $299, includes charger, plus shipping and any Paypal charges.  

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com.  Please no phone calls.  

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

#4 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 03:43 PM

Both lights have been sold.  Thanks! 

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Light and Motion, Sola, Sola Video 2000