• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 sygnanth82

sygnanth82

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:27 PM

* REGRETFUL SALE DUE TO RELOCATION AWAY FROM DIVING SPOTS - THIS IS A GOOD DEAL (>30% OF RRP) *

I am selling a complete Nikon/Ikelite underwater photography kit due to relocation away from diving spots.

The kit includes:

• Nikon D90 camera body and battery and waterproof 16GB SD card,
  • Nikon 28-80mm lens,
  • Hoya 58mm close up filter kit (need to use +2 lens when using 8" dome port), 
  • EN-EL3e D90 battery (additional spare), 
  • Ikelite housing #6809.1 with duel handle tray, 
  • Ikelite #3945.01 DS161 strobe kit (DS161 strobe/video light, Ikelite #4067 Li-Ion DS161 strobe battery pack and charger, synch cord, ball arm), 
  • Ikelite #4067 Li-Ion DS161 strobe battery pack (additional spare), 
  • Ikelite Standard port body, 
  • Ikelite 8" dome port (suits large variety of lenses including the supplied Nikon 28-80mm), and
  • Pelican travel case.

I will consider selling the package without the camera, but will not sell any other parts separately.

The regular retail price of this kit would be $5750. It has been used <5 times and so I am seeking $4000 + postage or near offer.

Would love to sell to someone who will enjoy using it as much as I have - this is a reluctant sale!!!

Please let me know if you're interested and we can discuss further over phone or email.

Attached Images

• Housing&Camera_1.jpg
  • Housing_2.jpg
  • Housing_3.JPG
  • Housing_4.jpg
  • Housing&Camera_2.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sale, Nikon, D90, Ikelite housing, Ikelite strobe, DS161