So, I am new to UW photography and would like to check if I am on the right track with the new rig. I am back from Cozumel where I spent a few days playing with the camera. The pic below is from the C-53 wreck, that houses a school of glass fish. In more details:
- new UW photo aficionado, coming from basic point and shoot & no strobe to full rig
- new rig: OMD-EM5 with Oly housing, 2 ULCS 5' arms and 2 YSD1 with fiber optic connection
- for this picture, 100 deg diffuser on strobes, Manual mode with strobes in TTL mode and flash in Fill-in mode, 1/250, F4, Auto WB, vivid color, JPG and RAW (this pic is a compressed version of the JPG so no correction was made from RAW)
- obviously, how good / bad is the pic, but more importantly, what suggestions for improvement?
- I suspect I probably should have used a slower shutter speed and smaller aperture to increase depth of field.....or maybe not?
- since I have not touched the raw file, what adjustments should I make in Olympus viewer or LR?
Thanks you, more pics coming tomorrow