Hi, I’m selling my RX100M2 setup, with everything needed for all kinds of underwater photography from macro to wide-angle. The entire package was purchased brand new from Bluewater in January 2014, and has been used on 3 trips, for a total of no more than 18 days of diving. Everything is still under warranty, and is in like-new condition. The only sign of wear is minimal lightening of the dark coat along the edges of the ultralight arms.
Included are the following:
- Recsea RX100 II underwater housing
- YS-D1 Strobe Package
- UWL-04 Fisheye Lens
- Bluewater Macro Lens
- all necessary adapters
- Extra 8" Arm & Clamp
The package above retails for $2,644 (see http://www.bluewater...ltimate-package).
In addition to the package, the following are included as well:
- Sony RX100 M2 camera (retail price $700)
- Quick adapt system, to allow for on-the-fly changing of wet lenses underwater, so one can go from shooting a tiny nudibranch to filling the frame with a 2,000 pound manta on the very same dive (retail price $160)
- Red filter for shallow water natural-light shooting (retail price $59)
- External battery charger and 2 extra batteries, more than enough for a full day and night of shooting without recharging (retail price about $120)
- 64 Gb type 10 memory card (retail price about $35)
The RX100 M2 has been rightly hailed as a major breakthrough in the compact camera arena both above and below water, largely due to its huge sensor packed into a tiny point-and-shoot body. Here are some useful reviews:
This entire setup retails for about $3,718. Considering the barely used condition, asking $3,100. I would like to sell as a package. I accept payment by PayPal only. Inquiries from serious potential buyers only, please. Pics of the rig below, if interested sample pics taken with this setup are available on request.