• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sbiriguda

Sbiriguda

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:24 AM

I have Go Pro 6 and Backscatter 3.1 flip red filters, mostly I use Shallow and Dive. Until now I didn't add lights but I have one and will try to add it next time.
I installed the trial version of Pinnacle Studio Ultimate version 21, and I would like to focus on this software
I have to learn how to do editing. More or less, the idea is I should use the "enhance" function. Then use the selective saturation cyan, and also brightness, contrast, clarity, white balance etc. until I get a good result

Any suggestions, links or previous discussions?
Thanks

#2 SwiftFF5

SwiftFF5

Manta Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:Water Rescue (Public Safety Diving) - yeah, I'm a mud crawler.

Posted 02 August 2018 - 04:01 AM

You can also go into the "Corrections" tab, and under the "Color" button, there is a "White balance" choice all the way to the right.  You get an "eye dropper" tool to use to help set your white balance.  Depending on what you choose to pick with the eye dropper tool, it can often get you pretty close on the white balance, and then you can do the final adjustments using the process that you have outlined above.  I also use Pinnacle Studio, and have for quite a few years now, and this is the workflow that I use on my video footage.

Good luck, and have fun.

Canon Vixia HF-S30, L&M Bluefin Pro
Public Safety Diver