• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lachlanmckenzie

Lachlanmckenzie

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:44 PM

Hey dudes I'm very new to this website but thought someone might have been able to help me. I just brought a canon eos 1000f and already own a Nikon f65 and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy housings for ether of these cameras, Iv scrolled the Internet but had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated I really want to get shooting Cheers Lachlan

#2 johnjvv

johnjvv

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

Hey dudes I'm very new to this website but thought someone might have been able to help me. I just brought a canon eos 1000f and already own a Nikon f65 and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can buy housings for ether of these cameras, Iv scrolled the Internet but had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated I really want to get shooting Cheers Lachlan

Hey dude!

Check this site...

300 pounds, shipping to Aus will probably cost you another 100 and then add a port to it which will cost you another 200 (contact a sea and sea dealer to see what will fit) + shipping + film (I have no idea what it costs)...total about AUD 1000...for the same amount of money you would be able to get a Canon G12 with a Canon housing which will probably give you better results...

http://www.sea-sea.c...;products_id=92

Good luck mate!

#3 Lachlanmckenzie

Lachlanmckenzie

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:45 AM

Hey dude!

Check this site...

300 pounds, shipping to Aus will probably cost you another 100 and then add a port to it which will cost you another 200 (contact a sea and sea dealer to see what will fit) + shipping + film (I have no idea what it costs)...total about AUD 1000...for the same amount of money you would be able to get a Canon G12 with a Canon housing which will probably give you better results...

http://www.sea-sea.c...;products_id=92

Good luck mate!

Thanks mate really appreciate it, yeah I was hoping to get out a little cheaper then that but that's cool. I pickled up the canon for $10 so I can't complain about the price haha Thanks buddy