• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JoshW

JoshW

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:01 AM

Doing a little closet cleaning and found a few more items. Prices include PP and shipping to the CONUS. Will consider other locations at buyer's expense. You can find feedback for me over on Fred Miranda where I have bought and sold plenty of camera gear over the years (search Josh Rackley). Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see more images.

Item 1: Inon UCL-165 M67 (67mm thread mount). Excellent condition. I actually don't think I ever used this, but lets say a couple dives at most to be safe. $100 Paypal’d and shipped. Buy with the below lens adapter (item 2) for $120.

Item 2: Ikelite 67mm Macro Lens Adapter for 3.9" Ports. Excellent condition. Part #9306.82

$30 Paypal’d  and shipped.

Item 3: Ultalight arm adapter for a UK Light Canon light. Excellent condition. $10 Paypal’d  and shipped.

Item 4: Ikelite housing for Canon G12 and G11. Includes Ikelite housing, dual tray handle, single tray handle, BOTH a Canon G12 and Canon G11 (both fit in the housing), 2 wide angle dome ports (# 6430.4), 4 canon batteries (one didn’t make the pictures), 2 chargers, and 2 diffusers (not pictured). One WA dome port has a scratch about 3/8", could possibly be buffed out but not 100% sure as it’s a little deeper than the other port, and the other has a few minor scratches that could be buffed out, but don’t recall them effecting image quality. Never flooded and never leaked. Has a few niks and scratches from a few years of well-loved use. However, I haven’t used this since 2015 when I got a DSLR (also for sale in another post). I kept it for backup but it has stayed in the closet. It was last serviced by Ikelite in February 2013. Cost of that service was $113. I would highly recommend it goes in for a service before using it since it hasn’t been used in a while and I can’t guarantee the integrity underwater, so selling cheap. It may be fine and you could give it a try with no camera. $350 Paypal’d and shipped.

IMG_3905.jpg IMG_3906.jpg IMG_3907.jpg IMG_3908.jpg IMG_3909.jpg IMG_3910.jpg IMG_3911.jpg IMG_3912.jpg IMG_3913.jpg

#2 JoshW

JoshW

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

Prices reduced!!!

Item 1: Inon UCL-165 M67 (67mm thread mount). Excellent condition. I actually don't think I ever used this, but lets say a couple dives at most to be safe. $75 Paypal’d and shipped. Buy with the below lens adapter (item 2) for $90.

Item 2: Ikelite 67mm Macro Lens Adapter for 3.9" Ports. Excellent condition. Part #9306.82 

$25 Paypal’d  and shipped.

Item 3: Ultalight arm adapter for a UK Light Canon light. Excellent condition. $10 Paypal’d  and shipped.

Item 4: Ikelite housing for Canon G12 and G11. Includes Ikelite housing, dual tray handle, single tray handle, BOTH a Canon G12 and Canon G11 (both fit in the housing), 2 wide angle dome ports (# 6430.4), 4 canon batteries (one didn’t make the pictures), 2 chargers, and 2 diffusers (not pictured). One WA dome port has a scratch about 3/8", could possibly be buffed out but not 100% sure as it’s a little deeper than the other port, and the other has a few minor scratches that could be buffed out, but don’t recall them effecting image quality. Never flooded and never leaked. Has a few niks and scratches from a few years of well-loved use. However, I haven’t used this since 2015 when I got a DSLR (also for sale in another post). I kept it for backup but it has stayed in the closet. It was last serviced by Ikelite in February 2013. Cost of that service was $113. I would highly recommend it goes in for a service before using it since it hasn’t been used in a while and I can’t guarantee the integrity underwater, so selling cheap. It may be fine and you could give it a try with no camera to make sure, otherwise just send in to Ikelite. $275 Paypal’d and shipped.

Edited by JoshW, 07 November 2017 - 02:59 PM.

#3 JoshW

JoshW

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:23 PM

Price reduced on the G12 setup.

Item 1: Inon UCL-165 M67 (67mm thread mount). Excellent condition. I actually don't think I ever used this, but lets say a couple dives at most to be safe. $75 Paypal’d and shipped. Buy with the below lens adapter (item 2) for $90.

$25 Paypal’d  and shipped.

Item 4: Ikelite housing for Canon G12 and G11. Includes Ikelite housing, dual tray handle, single tray handle, BOTH a Canon G12 and Canon G11 (both fit in the housing), 2 wide angle dome ports (# 6430.4), 4 canon batteries (one didn’t make the pictures), 2 chargers, and 2 diffusers (not pictured). One WA dome port has a scratch about 3/8", could possibly be buffed out but not 100% sure as it’s a little deeper than the other port, and the other has a few minor scratches that could be buffed out, but don’t recall them effecting image quality. Never flooded and never leaked. Has a few niks and scratches from a few years of well-loved use. However, I haven’t used this since 2015 when I got a DSLR (also for sale in another post). I kept it for backup but it has stayed in the closet. It was last serviced by Ikelite in February 2013. Cost of that service was $113. I would highly recommend it goes in for a service before using it since it hasn’t been used in a while and I can’t guarantee the integrity underwater, so selling cheap. It may be fine and you could give it a try with no camera to make sure, otherwise just send in to Ikelite. I do have the boxes for the cameras. $250 Paypal’d and shipped.

#4 longbord1

longbord1

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:26 PM

Totally want this set up! PM'd