• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2845 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

I'm not a gamer but a client recently sent me this and I'm becoming addicted.
steve

http://dsc.discovery...non/cannon.html

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#22 wagsy

wagsy

Blue Whale

• Senior Moderator
  • 3849 posts
  • Interests:Sewing and Knitting......no diving of course :-)

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:48 PM

Ha ha I got to round 6 and gave up....funny...

Amphibico Phenom & EVO PRO & Navigator 900
Share Your Underwater Videos | www.flykam.com.au

#23 Empty V

Empty V

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:43 PM

I may not be as old as some of you guys but I remember building my first PC with my dad back in the 80's. It was a 286 DX2-33 with a math coprocessor chip, that was some hot stuff back then. Now with my supped up MacPro it boots completely in about 15 seconds, crazy how far it's come and at such an exponential rate.

BTW there was a game that came out a while back that's the same principle as the future weapons game but with destructible environments and a multitude of really cool weapons.

Posted Image

Billy

#24 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2845 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:16 PM

Leaving for Lembeh tomorrow and will be back on the 19th, thought I would leave you with this Wags

Attached Images

• score.jpg

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.