Photo

FS: Inon Z-240 Underwater Strobe Type 4, Fiber Optic Cable, Batteries & Strobe Cover

Inon Z-240 Strobe optical cable flash

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 sombatkowalski

sombatkowalski

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:15 AM

I am selling my two Inon Z-240 Underwater Strobe (Type 4, the latest model). The strobes are in excellent condition and comes with the original box, user manuals, spare o-rings, a tube of grease and a strobe diffuser.

In the sale for each strobe, I will also include lots of extras:

1 inch diameter ball mount for attachment to Inon, TLC, Ultralight, Nauticam and other 1 inch diameter ball arms.
Inon Fiber Optical D Cable (Retail £79.99), brand new!
Inon Z-240 Strobe Cover (Retail € 29.00), brand new! Difficult to get hold of in the UK.
Eneloop batteries plenty of life left in them and recommended by Inon to be used in conjunction with the Inon Z-240 Strobes.

Note: I have only one Eneloop battery charger so the buyer that buy the first strobe will get the charger included.

I am selling each strobe with all the extras for £450.

This strobe is fantastic and has never let me down. It has a beautiful even spread of light and for any sample pictures taken using this strobe please see my website; ekallstom.com. The strobe without any of the extras retails for £595 at Underwater Visions.

The strobe diffuser has a small crack in it (see picture) but this does not at all hamper its function. If it annoys you then you can pick up a new one at Underwater Visions for £25.00.

For any technical information please see Inon webpage and for a review visit Underwater Photography Guide.

I have recently sold my Subal 5D Mark III Underwater housing and sadly my Underwater Photography career is put on hold as I have bought a new property that is in need of renovation.

Buyer is welcome to come and view and collect the item in person. I am based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom.

Shipping with Royal Mail Special delivery would cost approximately £9 (UK only).

I can also ship items internationally but postage costs and custom fees have to be paid by the buyer. Please contact me to discuss shipping options and costs.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Attached Images

• IMG_7168.jpg
  • IMG_7209.jpg
  • IMG_7184.jpg
  • IMG_7191.jpg
  • IMG_7193.jpg
  • IMG_7221.jpg
  • IMG_7246.jpg
  • IMG_7200.jpg
  • IMG_7176.jpg
  • IMG_7164.jpg

Edited by sombatkowalski, 10 May 2015 - 02:41 PM.

flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/sombatkowalski/

#2 errbrr

errbrr

Manta Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:23 PM

Not to be a pain, but Z240s are also available new from Diver Vision for about 350 pounds depending on the prevailing exchange rate.

http://www.divervisi...6212143251.html

How old are the strobes? How many dives have they done? Are you prepared to come down on price?

#3 sombatkowalski

sombatkowalski

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:44 PM

No problems, point taken.

1. The strobe is about two years old and in excellent condition (see pictures, and I'm happy to provide more detailed pictures if requested).

2. The strobes has only done about 10-15 dives. I would love to keep them but I need to free up some ££ to buy bi-fold doors and windows for a house extension.

3. I'm willing to negotiate and I'll consider offers. Just send me a PM.

Kind regards

Eddy

#4 sombatkowalski

sombatkowalski

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 10:46 AM

1 strobe is SOLD.

1 strobe is still for SALE including:

• 1 inch diameter ball mount for attachment to Inon, TLC, Ultralight, Nauticam and other 1 inch diameter ball arms.
  • Inon Fiber Optical D Cable (Retail £79.99), brand new!
  • Inon Z-240 Strobe Cover (Retail € 29.00), brand new! Difficult to get hold of in the UK.
  • Eneloop batteries plenty of life left in them and recommended by Inon to be used in conjunction with the Inon Z-240 Strobes.

I am asking for £450 including all the extras.

Edited by sombatkowalski, 19 May 2015 - 10:46 AM.

#5 sombatkowalski

sombatkowalski

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:04 PM

Both Strobes are now SOLD. Thanks for all interests.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inon, Z-240, Strobe, optical cable, flash