Photo

For Sale: Aquatica ports and Sea & Sea strobes

aquatica ys-90 duo mini dome macroport 5-pin sync cord a20 strobe extension ring sea & sea

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 pokumura

pokumura

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 05:01 PM

I upgraded my camera gear and I have too much camera stuff around the house. Things can be sold separately, and buyer pays shipping. I live in Hawaii, so if you need it fast it will cost a little bit more. I have had this gear for a long time. I bought the housing used, and I have used it almost every day for the past two years. Some of the outside coating paint is chipped off but it does not effect the housing. Definitely a good camera housing for somebody looking to get into underwater photography as a hobby. The A20 housing is discontinued and the bulkheads for the strobes do not work and parts are unavailable :( . The ports (except 8 in) are all in good shape, just minor nicks on the outsides, glass is good. The 8 inch dome has some wear on its surface. I also have resealed it using 5200. The glass separated from the metal a year ago when I was hiking into a beach and early in the morning and when I hiked out it was 20 degrees hotter and the air inside had expanded and separated it. You can see the glue (white) in the picture. I still use it. I free dive down to 60+ feet with it and it holds up. Still good for over-unders, but it could use a good polishing. The strobes work great. One had a battery explode in it 3 years ago, but after cleaning it has not had any problems. For more pictures of certain items just let me know.

Aquatica:

- A20 housing comes with canon 20D body      $BO

- mini dome  (18410)  $600

- macro port for Canon 60mm  (18429)  $300

- back port cover   (18790)   $50

- port extension ring   (18456)    $200

- port extension ring   (18457)    $200

- zoom gear for tokina 10-17    $100

- 8in dome port with shade       $150

Sea & Sea

- 5-pin sync cords x3       $100 each

- Pair of YS-90 Duo strobes   $500

Attached Images

• IMGL2944.jpg

#2 rodney.v@optusnet.com.au

rodney.v@optusnet.com.au

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 07:32 PM

Hi

Are these strobes fibre optic compatible?

#3 pokumura

pokumura

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 11:55 PM

Yes, I bought them used and they did not come with the cables. I think they connect to a different diffuser.

#4 jozef

jozef

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Cave diving/ wreck diving

Posted 25 July 2016 - 02:34 PM

Hi, 

May have clicked wrong listing.  Did you respond via michaellamanson? If so I'll take strobes.  Thx!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aquatica, ys-90 duo, mini dome, macroport, 5-pin sync cord, a20, strobe, extension ring, sea & sea