• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#141 Lukev95

Lukev95

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 11:34 PM

This is the sort of thread I was hoping I would find here.
The acrylic dome port that came with my secondhand aquatech housing had a few deep scratches. Going off the recommendation of the people at aquatech I got the novus kit. it worked ok but I cant get it up to a perfect clear finish and it looks like it has thousands of tiny scratches in the acrylic. Ive spent hours trying to gently polish them out but its not working, somehow theres more scratches on the inside of the dome than out so Im thinking the micro mesh is the way to go here....
Has anyone else had this issue with the novus system Or am I doing something wrong?

#142 JohnF

JohnF

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:37 PM

This is the sort of thread I was hoping I would find here.
The acrylic dome port that came with my secondhand aquatech housing had a few deep scratches. Going off the recommendation of the people at aquatech I got the novus kit. it worked ok but I cant get it up to a perfect clear finish and it looks like it has thousands of tiny scratches in the acrylic. Ive spent hours trying to gently polish them out but its not working, somehow theres more scratches on the inside of the dome than out so Im thinking the micro mesh is the way to go here....
Has anyone else had this issue with the novus system Or am I doing something wrong?

I have the same issue as Luke. I used the Novus polishing kit to remove some scratches from my knekt dome for my go pro. It did an okay job removing most of the large scratches but left a ton of smaller scratches that are visible when looking into direct light. Is there any way to fix this other buying the micro mesh kit? Has anyone had great successes using the Novus kit?

Any insight would be very much appreciated.

#143 bryan.nazareno

bryan.nazareno

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:40 AM

help... my z240 flooded and

suupposedlry cant be repaired2

2 , can you heeasi.er
t replace
ent

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk