I have some questions on macro/supermacro with Canon 5D2 in Ikelite housing, really appreciate if you could help shed some light here:
- the new 100mm L lens, worth upgrading from 100macro usm? how do you rate the improvement in scales 1-5, in aspects like optical, AF speed, IS feature good or bad (given that we can't turn it on/off underwater)
- it's a little longer than the old 100macro so I figure it won't fit in the ikelite focus macro port, has someone tried the ike modular ports with this new 100mm L lens? does the ike modular focus ring work with it?
- beyond 1:1, canon 1.4x/2.0x or kenko, anyone likes to share teleconverter experience with canon 100mm? and the ike modular port configuration?
- beyond 1:1, diopter: the ike 100macro focus port is so tight there's simply no room for any dry diopter, with modular port system dry diopter should be possible, could you pls share your favorate diopter with canon 100mm?
- what are some 3rd party wet diopter options available to ike ports? experience?
Thanks alot in advance!
Edited by zzz111, 05 November 2009 - 07:31 PM.