• Please log in to reply
2056 replies to this topic

#2041 Mickdiver

Mickdiver

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 11:23 PM

Hi, mick from aus here. Sholt with a rx10p now, upgrading to an a6000 next yr. Ccr tmx cave, shoot mostly in caves

#2042 Mathilde

Mathilde

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:11 AM

Hi.

I am looking to start up a small business doing underwater photography. 

Last year I was lucky enough to be part of Scubábo Underwater Art where I worked as an underwater photographer while doing my DM.

It really opened my eyes for the underwater world and after some time finishing my studies I have decided to take the jump into this exciting new lifestyle. Therefore, I am looking to buy a full underwater camera setup. 

#2043 kool

kool

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:55 AM

Hello greetings from a new member of this great community

#2044 DivingDan358

DivingDan358

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:25 AM

Hello,

My name is Dan and I live and work in Seattle, WA.

I started 7 years ago in Bonaire with a little Panasonic and housing. I currently use a Olympus Pen Lite EPL3 with PT-EP05L Housing and YS01 Strobe. I've been very satisfied, but would now like to move to a DSLR setup. Maybe get a Nikon D7200.

If anyone has any they are looking to offload, I'd be interested.

#2045 jledoux44

jledoux44

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 09:41 AM

Thanks for the add y'all,

Looking to get into getting some nice shots above and below water. Big into spearfishing, snowboarding, and pretty much anything in between. Based out of Virginia in the US but am always on the move. 

#2046 PsychoSgt

PsychoSgt

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 07:54 PM

Hello,

I'm a scuba diver that loves to perform underwater photography. Hopefully the members on this forum will help me to improve my abilities to capture better photos of the underwater world.

Cheers  

#2047 beyonslay

beyonslay

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:06 AM

Hello my name is Sasha I'm 24 years old and I started to get interested in photography underwater very recently. I hope to learn a lot through this forum

#2048 bakatchabandit

bakatchabandit

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:17 AM

Hi, I am Mark. From the US, currently living in the Philippines. Currently working on finishing DMT while balancing career, family et c. I have been diving for 8 years and doing UW photography for about 5. Cheers! 

#2049 peglindenlaub

peglindenlaub

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:46 PM

Hello, I'm Peg.  Just returned from 2 weeks down in Grand Cayman.  Caught the camera bug.  Looking forward to learning more about this incredibly fun hobby.

#2050 Schwob

Schwob

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 03:24 PM

Hi there. I am Ralf from greater Chicagoland putting my first sort of full fledged UW camera gear together in preparation for an upcoming trip... Decided I may need to ask for a little help on telling a "YS-D2 non J" from a "YS-D2J" ... but will ask that question officially on the Stobes  / lighting forum. The trip will be to the Philippines and that will be a first as well.

#2051 Bacteriofago

Bacteriofago

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:03 AM

Hi all,

I am Alfonso from Asturias (Spain), I use 2 bodies of D90, in a Nimar and a Hugyfot housings, with 2 YS-D1 and YS110 flashes.

#2052 antstern

antstern

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:57 PM

Hi all,

my name is Ants and originally from Estonia. Been working in Iceland for few years now and doing baby steps in UW photography. At the moment using daily Canon G16 and G7X but main reason to joining this forum is to find myself and first DSLR camera and take another step with it.

#2053 RAREPROPHERCHY

RAREPROPHERCHY

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:21 PM

Hello..I am new too...from singapore
I am using the Sony A7RIII with nauticam housing and dual z240 type 4 strobes linked via sync cord

#2054 Kosko

Kosko

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 12:23 PM

Hi all,

I've been diving for ten years, based in Oz, only recently got the underwater photography bug. Started with a Canon G10, but have just bought an Olympus OMD EM1 MkII to test myself and develop my skills. Looking forward to learning lots from you all. Cheers.

#2055 AzurDiving

AzurDiving

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 12:11 PM

Hello all, 

Longtime lurker, first time subscriber.

I am an underwater photographer and beginner videographer specializing in freediving photography. I live in Nice, France, and am in the water as much as I can be! 

Glad to finally be a part of the community!

#2056 Xberges

Xberges

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 05:20 PM

Hello! Soo

I live in Dominican Republic (not on the list to include a flag). I started diving a bit more than two years ago, with 225 dives up to now. I don't have the heart to kill fish, so I take pictures. I started with a go-pro moved on to the DC2000 (squeezed it for all of had...), And recently moved to a TG-5 and thinking seriously about getting a mirrorless (would share my TG-5 with my partner).

Here's a link to a couple of my photos:

https://photos.app.g...3CdQKWDzBskgSi8

#2057 ngbrill

ngbrill

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:10 PM

Just started back SCUBA again. Using a RX100 iii for now as I'm selling some gear to get a housing for my Z7.