3 replies to this topic

#1 MitHere

MitHere

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:01 PM

Greetings,

Can you combine these from different cameras in the post production process in Adobe PP and export as your standard 30fps?

I presume this is what one would want to do.. the 60fps is there to capture fast motion if needed.

Chur

Adam

UW - Canon Powershot G11 with Inon D4 baseplate, arms, Inon LE240, dual Inon S2000s, Inon lens caddy, dual Inon stackable macros, Dyron 67mm adaptor and Dyron 0.3x WA lens.
Topside - Camera with Lensmate 72mm adaptor and holder, 72mm Kenko Pro1D circular polariser and Velbon Sherpa 435R.

#2 Davide DB

Davide DB

Great Hammerhead

• PipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:01 PM

Yes of course.

Just create a 4K@30p project and put your files on the timeline. Everything should play fine by default.
Disclaimer: Your new gear will not make you produce any better art than you already do.
https://vimeo.com/bocio/

#3 Interceptor121

Interceptor121

Sperm Whale

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2307 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:41 AM

I would not get overexcited by 60p as implemented by many non pro cameras. Basically the level of compression is such that the key frames per second are the same between 30 and 60 p and therefore there is no better fluid motion.

If you have a decent camera and want to have motion freeze it is sufficient to increase the shutter speed example for 30p shoot at 1/125

I have done numerous tests and unless you shoot all intra frames you can't tell apart 30p and 60p shoot at 1/125

Check my video, pictures and blog

YouTube Channel

Flickr Sets

Blog

#4 Lionfi2s

Lionfi2s

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:19 PM

Do it! Nobody will understand it anyway unless you slow down too much the 30FPS footage