Photo

FS: Ikelite strobes and Ikelite EV Controllers

strobes Ikelite ds161 Ikelite ds50 slave sensor Ikelite ds161 charger diffuser international adapter plugs ev controller

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 peartdiver

peartdiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Diving, handball (different from team version), photography (land and sea), cooking, beer, gardening and peppers (peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppesr? That be me!)

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:08 AM

Its your luck day!

I am offering any or all these items pictured here for an incredible price(s).

20180529_132719.jpg 20180529_133335.jpg

Here are your choices:

• Package Includes:1 x DS161 Strobe Front, 1 x Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack, 1 x Smart Charger for NiMH with (USA Plug  Euro Plug,  UK Plug, Australian Plug),1 x Diffuser
  • Ikelite's DS161 is one of the most popular strobes in the industry, with amazing specs and ultra fast recycle time. Guide # (ISO 100) feet - 76 surface - 38 underwater * Angle of Coverage - 90 degrees - 100 degrees with diffuser.
  • Warm light color temperature compared to other strobes. 225 flashes per full charge.

• Ikelite's DS50 strobe (4 AA batteries not included)
  • This is the older version of DS51 and is in great working condition.
  • Angle of coverage 75 deg or 80 deg. with diffuser.
  • Great as a starter strobe or used as a second strobe for creative lighting.
  • Together with the DS161 described above, you have a great start to lighting your underwater photography.

• Optical slave converters:
  • These conveniently attach to the individual strobe.  EV Controller triggers your Ikelite DS-series strobe off any camera or strobe flash. The Optical Slave Converter simply attaches to the strobe's electrical bulkhead via the cord connector. Triggering of the strobe occurs via flash or pre-flash.

As I said, this is your lucky day and if you wish to pursue this deal please contact me at ppeart@gmail.com and we'll discuss terms and conditions.

Thanks for your interests.
Peter

Edited by peartdiver, 01 June 2018 - 08:34 AM.

#2 Fruitographer

Fruitographer

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:57 PM

I'm interested in the EV controllers. would you be willing to separate them? I sent an e-mail to the address you have listed.

#3 Fruitographer

Fruitographer

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:44 AM

Just received the two EV controllers in a well packaged box. there was even a hand written note thanking me for my purchase which was a nice touch. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

#4 peartdiver

peartdiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Diving, handball (different from team version), photography (land and sea), cooking, beer, gardening and peppers (peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppesr? That be me!)

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:28 AM

Great doing business with you. I am glad the package arrived and you are pleased.

Thank you.!

Peter

#5 peartdiver

peartdiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:17 AM

Sold: EV Controllers.

Still available at  great prices are: 

IKELITE DS161 ($550 + shipping in US OR Best offer)

IKELITE DS50 ($185 + shipping in the US or best offer)

Buy both for $700 and free shipping in US.

#6 peartdiver

peartdiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:21 AM

Sold: EV Controllers.

Still available at  great prices are:

IKELITE DS161 ($450 + shipping in US OR Best offer)

IKELITE DS50 ($100+ shipping in the US or best offer)

Buy both for $500 and free shipping in US.

#7 peartdiver

peartdiver

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 06:31 AM

Sold: EV Controllers and IKELITE DS161*

Still available at  great price are:

IKELITE DS50 ($75+ shipping in the US or best offer)

*Thanks to Michael from Illinois, the DS161 has a new home. Great doing business with Michael.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: strobes, Ikelite ds161, Ikelite ds50, slave sensor, Ikelite, ds161 charger, diffuser, international adapter plugs, ev controller