• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bratboy_y2k

bratboy_y2k

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:45 PM

hi folks, our company just bought a whole swag of gear. part of the stuff was an aquatica 4n underwater housing. it came with an Nikon F4 but i beleive it is adaptable to other cameras. i really dont know a whole lot about it. i can check and see if there is an underwater lighting unit to go with it.

anyway it is in very good condition with no blemishes on the acrylic. it says aquatic 4 on the body but the dials say 4n.

there is a nikon f4, 20mm nikkor lens that i think is a d lens (printing is a bit rubbed off), a flash, 80-200 nikkor ed lens, battery packs, etc.

we would really like to sell this housing and other bits off off asap as it doesnt fit our needs. could anybody interested please email me at fsanchez@dynacormedia.com

#2 bratboy_y2k

bratboy_y2k

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:52 PM

a pic

Attached Images

• aquatica1.JPG

#3 bratboy_y2k

bratboy_y2k

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:32 PM

bump

#4 bratboy_y2k

bratboy_y2k

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:30 AM

hey folks this is a bump and a note that to the several of you who responded my email crashed so please write to me again. cheers.

#5 JacquesC

JacquesC

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

hey folks this is a bump and a note that to the several of you who responded my email crashed so please write to me again. cheers.

Hi There,

I know it has been posted a long time ago, but if you've still got the housing and the body, I'm interested.

Cheers,

Jac

#6 troyunderwater

troyunderwater

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

Hi, how much do you want for it all? Email me at troyunderwater@gmail.com. I tried emailing you but message got bounced back

hi folks, our company just bought a whole swag of gear. part of the stuff was an aquatica 4n underwater housing. it came with an Nikon F4 but i beleive it is adaptable to other cameras. i really dont know a whole lot about it. i can check and see if there is an underwater lighting unit to go with it.

anyway it is in very good condition with no blemishes on the acrylic. it says aquatic 4 on the body but the dials say 4n.

there is a nikon f4, 20mm nikkor lens that i think is a d lens (printing is a bit rubbed off), a flash, 80-200 nikkor ed lens, battery packs, etc.

we would really like to sell this housing and other bits off off asap as it doesnt fit our needs. could anybody interested please email me at fsanchez@dynacormedia.com