• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2845 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:06 PM

Finally decided to sell this system. It is a perfect condition Light and Motion Bluefin and back plate LCD monitor housing with a Fathoms WA port and a Sony HDV A1-U camcorder. It's a turn key system and all in mint shape. The camcorder is still on the professional market for sale at $2600.00. The port alone sells for 1800. and I am selling the entire system for $3500.00 all inclusive except shipping.
Email me at: steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2845 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:30 AM

Here's a photo of the housing with the standard port on it but a Fathoms port comes with it as well.
Also selling a brand new, never used L&M housing for the Canon HFS10.11 or 100

Attached Images

• A1_U_housing.jpg
  • housing.jpg
  • housing1.jpg
  • housing2.jpg

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#3 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2845 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:38 PM

Still for sale

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2845 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:50 PM

Okay, been far too busy to pay much attention. Lowering the price on both video systems so make a decent offer. In case someone is wondering, the black housing is for the Canon HFS-10 with Fathoms port and has never been used. The silver housing is for the A1-U and comes with Fathoms WA port, macro, standard and wa ports, camcorder, tools and much more.
Mama needs a birthday present.
Steve

Edited by Steve Douglas, 07 September 2011 - 03:52 PM.

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas