3 replies to this topic

#1 simonunderwater

simonunderwater

Starfish

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:29 AM

Hi all,

Last year I purchased a whole Nauticam setup for underwater macro photography (spending just short of £9k!). I went a bit far with my purchases and bought the Nauticam Housing for Small HD 502 5-inch HD Monitor with the intention to also shoot video. I was a little too ambitious with my purchases as I am still very much perfecting my macro photography and have no idea of when I intend to move into shooting video. So my perfect, never been used, Nauticam Housing for Small HD 502 5-inch HD Monitor (which is still in its box and only purchased April 2018) is up for sale.

I appreciate that the item is classified as second hand now that I've had for almost one year. But it has never been used and still in its original box. So I will only be accepting fair offers. I am based in Essex, United Kingdom, so happy to meet up with someone to show them the goods for the sale if they are within a 25-mile radius.

Many thanks for your time reading this...

I hope to share my learning of macro photography in the copious forums with you all in the future.

:)

Attached Images

• n3.jpg
  • n1.jpg
  • n3.jpg
  • n4.jpg
  • n2.jpg

#2 thetrickster

thetrickster

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1043 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:56 AM

Price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards, Richard

---

Camera Rigs: Nauticam BMPCC4K, Nauticam Lumix GH5V, 14-42mm II, Nauticam WWL-1, Atomos Inferno and DivePro G18 Plus Lighting. Underwater Insta360 One X.

www.richardwait.com / Custom 3D Designed UW Parts

#3 carlyunderwater

carlyunderwater

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 08:39 AM

Hi!

Is this still available?

Granted it is new in box, it will be without warranty at this point, What did you pay for it? I have a budget in mind, but you go first. I am located in Canada and would of course cover shipping and insurance. 

Thanks!

info@carlyunderwater.com

#4 Davide DB

Davide DB

Great Hammerhead

• PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 06:28 AM

What happened to this housing?

Disclaimer: Your new gear will not make you produce any better art than you already do.
https://vimeo.com/bocio/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Housing, Video, monitor, nauticam