For sale is my under-used (5 dives only!) mirrorless system built around the Olympus E-PL2 in its native Olympus PT-EP03 housing. Due to several life changes over the years I no longer have to the time to go diving, so the system better goes off to a new home this summer.
As individual components the set is worth much more, but I would like to sell it as a complete package because that's how it is the most useful.
The complete package is on sale for £900.
The package comprises the following:
- Olympus E-PL2 camera, full kit, boxed
- 14-42mm kit lens, flawless optics, with front and rear caps
- 2 original Olympus batteries
- 1 third party battery (Hähnel)
- charger (will ship with UK or European plug as desired)
- software CDs
- strap etc...
- Olympus PT-EP03 underwater housing, boxed, full set
- standard flat port
- front cap
- zoom ring for 14-42mm lens
- ZEN WA-100-EP Zen Dome port
- front cap
- rear cap
- Fantasea Blue Ray tray (with instruction leaflet)
- Sea & Sea YS-01 strobe, set
- fibre optic cable
- flex arm
- Nano 8-LED focus light + flex arm
- accessories like o-ring grease, screws etc..
Everything comes in their original boxes (with everything that I originally received as well).
The items have been used, but are all in great condition. The underwater components have been used on only 5 dives and a few times snorkelling. They are all absolutely flawless, e.g. dome port is in "as new" condition. I do look after my stuff very well and it shows.
The dome port was bought with a plan to add the Olympus 9-18mm wide angle lens, for which it is a perfect optical match.
This is a great package for anyone who wants a complete system that's ready to dive today!
I'm open to sensible offers, but buyer pays postage and Paypal charges. Local pickup in Plymouth (daytime) or Lostwithiel/Cornwall (evenings/weekends) preferred.
Edited by solenostomus, 31 May 2015 - 04:08 AM.