2089 replies to this topic

#2081 daps59

daps59

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:39 AM

Hello together

I am from Switzerland and i read already a long time the posts here. It`s very interesting.

I am a underwater photograher for more then 10 years. 

My camera is the sony Nex6 in a Nauticam housing. For Macro i use the 50mm Zeiss lens and for wide-angel i use the Sony Sel 10-18mm Lens.

Now i upgrade to the Sony A6500 camera. 

Because of this, i would like to sell my Nauticam housing for the Sony Nex6. 

Because of this i made now the membership here in Wetpixel. and i hope that maybe there are some people who can give me some tipps for the new camera.

Greetings

daps59 

#2082 Jaardo

Jaardo

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:43 AM

Hi all,
I've been reading and learning a lot here, and have now decided to register to start exchanging as I just got new kit.
Cheers!

#2083 Steve Lichtag

Steve Lichtag

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:16 AM

Hello...

#2084 flowdesign

flowdesign

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:14 PM

Say Hi to everyone here!

#2085 ReefSnapper

ReefSnapper

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:28 AM

Hi. I'm from Florida, I am new to underwater photography, with Sony a6000 and Meikon Housing with flat port and Scubalamp V6K video light with Sea and Sea YSD2 strobe. So far, the housing has worked well on the few dozen dives since I have had it. I am particularly interested in videos both macro and WA.

Thanks for approving my membership.

#2086 amb688

amb688

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:57 AM

Hi There,

I'm from Seattle, originally from Algeria. I've been diving since 2008. Got my first underwater camera soon after and a few cameras and floods later I currently have Canon 5D MK III with Nauticam housing, hoping to upgrade to a mirrorless set up soonish as I plan to go to the Galapagos for a underwater photography workshop in May.

Cheers

#2087 siltfilmer

siltfilmer

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:25 AM

Hi all,

my name is Simon from the cold-water/quarry region of Europe.

I am looking for advice and inspiration in the wealth of this forum to improve my video and still skills.

And maybe I get enough experience to produce some decent material to show my friends how nice quarrie can be :-)

#2088 SoniK

SoniK

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:58 PM

Hey I am Thomas and I am new to under water photography.
I live in Vienna/Austria.

I found your forum and think I can use it as a good source for experience from other underwater photographers.
I hope I can give back some knowledge soon, but will probably have more questions in the beginning.

Best regards
Thomas

#2089 Lishman

Lishman

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:53 AM

Hi!

#2090 Heyward

Heyward

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 03:18 PM

Hi,

I am Heyward Boyette. I live in Lexington, SC and I have been diving for about 5 years.

I started taking underwater photos about 3 years ago. Initially I used a Sony a6300, then I got a housing for my Nikon D810, and I just upgraded to a D850.

I enjoy reading in the forums on wetpixel and admiring the work of other photographers here.