1648 replies to this topic

#1641 Devin

Devin

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Scruba, UW photo/video, video editing, making music, my dogs

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

Hey, new to diving and UW photo/video.  I've found that holding your breath is the best way to stabilize for a shot

#1642 sithslayer

sithslayer

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:06 AM

Greetings Fellow Bubble Blowers ...

My name is H. C. Westbrook and I'm from Austin Texas, the live music capital of the world!

Just joined the Wet Pixel community today and looking forward to reading your stories !

God bless,

HCW 

#1643 markster33139

markster33139

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:34 AM

Hello,

Mark from South Florida here.  Been reading Wetpixel for a while, been diving about 11 years underwater filming about 4.  Looking forward to the great resources this forum offers.

#1644 Bayley

Bayley

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:35 PM

Hey~ I'm Bayley, a Director of Photography local to Chicago. Always have had a love of marine video~ Look forward to learning from this site.

#1645 Marta_Sostres

Marta_Sostres

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:39 AM

Hi everyone!

Diving has been my passion (and sometimes my job too) for the last 10 years. One year ago I started diving with rebreather, and almost immediately got into UW photography- it's definitely a perfect combination. I'm looking to upgrade from canon 5D mark II to mark III or IV, so I'm selling one and looking for the other :)

#1646 djrobichaud

djrobichaud

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:14 AM

Hello All!

Dan Robichaud from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.  My interest in underwater photography is to take my synchronized swimming photography under the surface.  I have a Nikon D750 I plan to use for this purpose, still researching which housing to choose, but that is why I am here!

#1647 erkj79

erkj79

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:27 AM

Hi

I am a new member and have been diving for about 2 years.  I have a canon rebel ti3 and am looking forward to adapting it for use underwater to capture the real beauty of the oceans, now that i am comfortable diving.  

#1648 Photonphillic

Photonphillic

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:04 PM

Sorry to hijack this thread: I signed up to the forum to post a strobe question but I can't seem to post anything. Every category says "You cannot start a new topic". Why is this and how do I fix it?

• You cannot start a new topic

#1649 Jitendra3

Jitendra3

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 02:43 AM

Hello,

I am newbie here. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. Hope everyone here is doing well. 

Thank you!