• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gehav

gehav

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:04 AM

I am selling my underwater photo equipment based on a Sony RX100 with a lot of accessories. The equipment is in a good condition and works without problems.

I have used this equipment to take many great photos and - almost more importantly - superb videos. Since our second child will be born soon I will not be on diving holidays for some time and would therefore like to sell my equipment. It would be a pity having it just lying around.

The exceptional thing about the equipment is the possibility to change lenses under water (called “wet lenses”). During a dive you can use the standard „flat“ port of the housing but still be able to change to macro or fish eye on the fly. This is ideal for holiday divers like myself since one usually does not do many specialized dives where one knows what kind of photos to expect in advance.

Thanks to the strobe and the video light this set is perfectly suited for photos as well as videos. The Sony RX100 records videos with 1080p50 which means 50 full frames per second – thereby generating exceptionally nice and natural video images.

Included is the following (I have also inserted the approximate current price for new equipment as a reference):

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 black (EUR 340,-) with second battery and external charger (EUR 55,-)
Recsea Sony RX100 underwater housing (EUR 760,-)
Video light: F.I.T. Pro Series LED 6500 Super Nova Video Light (EUR 990,-)
Strobe: Sea & Sea YS-D1 Strobe (EUR 700,-)
+ fiber optic cable for triggering (EUR 40,-)
UWL-04 Fisheye Lens (EUR 425,-)
2x Dyron +7 Diopter Macro Lens 77mm (each EUR 150,-)
Tray with 2 handles (EUR 100,-)
Nauticam double Lens Holder (EUR 100,-)
2x Triple Clamps, 4x Double Clamps (EUR 100,-)
several necessary adapters (EUR 150,-)
necessary buoyancy devices (ca. EUR 80,-)
2x double ball arms (EUR 60,-)
Cetacea Quick-Release Cloth Coil Lanyard (EUR 30,-)
Mounting possibility for separate (2nd) lamp (EUR 30,-)
Replacement tray with 1 handle (EUR 40,-)

The current price if buying this equipment new would thus be EUR 4.300,-
Selling price : EUR 2.500,-

I am based in Austria, Vienna and it is possible to inspect the equipment if you live close enough.

Since I am selling this used equipment as a private seller I cannot give warranty of any kind.

Attached Images

• IMG_8629_resize.JPG
  • IMG_8630_resize.JPG
  • IMG_8631_resize.JPG

Edited by gehav, 28 June 2017 - 01:06 AM.

#2 gehav

gehav

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:01 AM

I wanted to correct a mistake but couldn't find the "edit" link anymore, so I am doing it as a reply. In the last line of the description the correct text would be:

Replacement tray WITHOUT handle (EUR 20,-)

The current price if buying this equipment new would thus be EUR 4.280,-
Selling price : EUR 2.500,-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RX100, Recsea