• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FGrieger

FGrieger

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:49 PM

For Sale: A complete ready to dive Gates Z1U / FX1 Aluminum Underwater Housing, External color monitor, and Dome Port with new dome; and Sony Z1U HD Camera. Everything you need to shoot professional quality underwater HD Videos. Housing is rated to 450 feet depth and cost over $6K new. The Housing is in very good condition and comes with all of the manuals. Camera is also in very good condition and has been babied. The system is ready to dive. You can email me directly with any questions at: Doriadiver11@aol.com.

Asking Price for complete system: $ 3900

Included:

Gates Z1U Housing, with custom controls, external mike.
Gates External Color Monitor
Gates SP44 Dome Port with new dome
Sony HDR-Z1U High Definition Camera, Batteries, Charger, and External Microphone

All in Very Good Condition, Ready to dive and shoot videos.

#2 bluewaterimages

bluewaterimages

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

Hi
I have contacted you by email and try it here as well. I'm interested in the set listed below, just need to look at some close images of camera and housing. If you could send me some would be great: bluewaterimages@gmail.com, thanks

For Sale: A complete ready to dive Gates Z1U / FX1 Aluminum Underwater Housing, External color monitor, and Dome Port with new dome; and Sony Z1U HD Camera. Everything you need to shoot professional quality underwater HD Videos. Housing is rated to 450 feet depth and cost over $6K new. The Housing is in very good condition and comes with all of the manuals. Camera is also in very good condition and has been babied. The system is ready to dive. You can email me directly with any questions at: Doriadiver11@aol.com.

Included:

Sony HDR-Z1U High Definition Camera, Batteries, Charger, and External Microphone

#3 terrafirma

terrafirma

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:57 AM

Included:

Have you sold this system yet?

Thanks

Mike P

#4 FGrieger

FGrieger

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:59 PM

Have you sold this system yet?

Thanks

Mike P

No, the system is still for sale.

#5 bluewaterimages

bluewaterimages

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

Hi, remember my interest in the unit? Haven't heard from you in awhile. I'm still interested in the set. Thanks for keep me posted. Even if it's sold.

Included:

#6 FGrieger

FGrieger

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:42 PM

This complete system has been sold.