#1 Kelpfish

Kelpfish

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1620 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 05:24 PM

Hello everyone,

I am upgrading to a Nauticam D850 system and am selling my Nauticam D7100 housing and other gear.  

I'd like to sell as a system if possible.  We can talk about breaking it apart if I don't have any luck selling it as a pack. I also have two lenses that I'm selling separately from the Nauticam system I'm parting with.

System ($4500)

Nauticam DA 7100 housing: Comes with a Nikonos Sync port for hard wiring strobes if you want. Pretty decent condition but like any housing put to good use there are some scratches, mainly along the bottom.  Never gotten wet inside and the internal mechanisms are like new. 

Nikon D7100 Bodies: I have three bodies but am keeping the primary body for a friend. It has the most use. The two remaining bodies are very clean and have not been used nearly as much as my primary, which, again, I'm keeping. Cosmetically, the bodies are very clean. I am open if someone does not want both bodies, but my personal preference is to have a back up.  Each body comes with battery, charger, cable, strap and manuals in their original Nikon boxes.

Nikon 10-24 DX lens: I used this lens on five dives only and on a trip to Hawaii topside. Otherwise it is essentially new.  You will need a dome port as I am keeping mine.  Also includes the appropriate Nauticam zoom gear.

Zen Mini Dome (non removable shade version). In very good condition. Glass is flawless with no scratches, body has minimal cosmetic wear.  

Tokina 10-17 lens. I have only used this lens underwater. When not diving it is sealed inside of the housing and stored in an ice chest.  Very clean, no visible wear.  Includes Nauticam zoom gear.

Kenko 1.4X tele-converter with extended zoom gear.  Does NOT include the Nauticam 20mm extension ring required to use this device. I'm keeping that for my new system.

Two Inon Z240's. I have four of these and the two for this system are the back ups, so they have less use and are cleaner than my primary strobes.  Each strobe comes with a ball mount.  Still, there is some minor scratches on the body but nothing that in any way affects form, fit or function.  Each comes with a diffuser and spare o-ring set. Does NOT include fiber optic cables.

800 Lumen Fisheye Fix aiming light.  The light works great but the lock switch does not prevent the dial from rotating when not in use.  If it gets bumped it can turn the light on.  Comes with two batteries and charger. 

Also Selling:

Nikon D810 body only: $1700.  Cosmetically clean. 30,714 shutter clicks so a lot of bandwidth to go to the expected life of 200,000 shutter actuations. Comes with battery, strap, manuals, cable and original box.

Sigma 20mm 1.4 ART.  Beautiful lens. Bought it for astrophotography but never really ended up using it.  Been sitting sealed in a case for just under two years, so it is really in perfectly new condition.  $600 FIRM

I have photos of everything listed above.  Just shoot me an email if you want them.  Joe [at] joebelanger.com

Attached Images

• IMG_3948small.jpg
  • IMG_3947small.jpg
  • IMG_3955small.jpg

Joe Belanger
Author, Catalina Island - All you Need to Know
www.californiaunderwater.com
www.visitingcatalina.com

#2 guspolaco

guspolaco

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:51 PM

Would you sell just one d7100 body?

#3 Kelpfish

Kelpfish

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1620 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 08:17 AM

Yes, I would. Would like to wait for a week or so to see if anyone is interested in the package. I have a post elsewhere and need to give it time to simmer. I will ping you next week andnif you are still interested we can talk. $350 for the body.
Joe Belanger
www.visitingcatalina.com

#4 Kelpfish

Kelpfish

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1620 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:09 AM

Getting a few PMs on breaking up the system. Let me give the package a week or so and i will open up to piece meal if i need to.

Thanks.

Joe

Edited by Kelpfish, 13 November 2018 - 09:11 AM.

Joe Belanger
www.visitingcatalina.com

#5 Kraken de Mabini

Kraken de Mabini

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:UW photography, travel, carpentry, gardening, biology, medicine, physics, design & build UW custom gizmos

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:33 PM

PM sent 

#6 Kelpfish

Kelpfish

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1620 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 08:33 AM

So I have had a few messages asking for specific stuff in the package. Since I have no takers, I am going to break it up.

Right now I prefer to ship in the USA only.

Nauticam DA7100 housing: $1100

Z240's: $350 each (I have three)

Nikon D7100: $350 each (I have two, clean)

Zen mini dome: $450 (a few abrasions on lens shade, glass is perfectly clean).

Tokina 10-17 lens: $350 without gear, $475 with gear (like new, no cosmetic damage)

Kenko 1.4X tele converter with gear $150

Nikon 10-24 DX lens: $500 without gear; $625 with zoom gear (Like new, almost never used and no cosmetic damage)

Nikon D810: $1700 (only 30,000 shutter clicks)

Sigma Art 20mm 1.4 wide angle lens: $600 (brand new condition)

Please email me at joe [at] joe belanger [dot] com.

Thanks.

Joe

Yes if in the USA.

Edited by Kelpfish, 17 November 2018 - 08:36 AM.

Joe Belanger
www.visitingcatalina.com

#7 Kelpfish

Kelpfish

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1620 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 12:28 PM

Both Z240s sold.
Joe Belanger
www.visitingcatalina.com

#8 Kelpfish

Kelpfish

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1620 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:10 PM

Everyone,

Someone bought the D7100 housing but backed out when payment became real.  So it is up for sale again if anyone is interested. I know I've had several emails from here asking if it was available but I said no because it was "technically" sold.  So right now it is available. 

Thank you.

Joe

Joe Belanger
www.visitingcatalina.com

#9 Kelpfish

Kelpfish

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1620 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:50 PM

Housing sold.

Joe Belanger
www.visitingcatalina.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: D7100, nauticam, sale, camera, underwater, system, Inon, Z240, strobes, housing