#1 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:13 AM

For sale: Nauticam NA-DP4 housing monitor and SmallHD 4.3" monitor

This housing and monitor were built in 2012, and they have worked well with a Canon 7D, Nikon D800, and Nikon D7000.   Both the housing and the monitor are in excellent cosmetic condition and perfect working condition.  

With the above (and likely newer Canon and Nikon bodies), this was and is a fabulous tool for any stills or video shooter, as the monitor/housing worked well and quickly (without a lot of steps required) with those cameras for both stills and video shooting.  I used it often, and it became essential when I was shooting video.  I stopped using it a lot about two years ago when I started using a Panasonic GH4 camera.  

I ended up using the GH4 body's LCD screen for most of my shooting, particularly wide shots for stills and video, and the LCD screen worked great.  I used the monitor/housing for those occasions when I was shooting macro and needed to see the image over the camera body.  It took a while to sync up (requires you to power the camera, monitor etc up in a particular sequence) but once it got going in video mode, it worked well.  I would not use this monitor with the GH4 to shoot stills -- it is too slow to show an image preview and then go back to live view.  

It's a testament to the durability and design of the smallHD monitor and the Nauticam housing that it still works after three generations of digital camera technology.  

The smallHD housing comes with a battery plate that accepts two Canon type LP-E6 batteries.  

Complete with everything in the photos: SmallHD monitor, housing, moisture sensor, mounting ball, non-OEM charger and two batteries (Canon type LP-E6). 
HDMI bulkhead (Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve, p/n# 25611) and internal HDMI cord also included.  If we agree on a purchase, I'll look in my workshop and will include any other accessories that came with the SmallHD monitor -- but the above will be all you need to get underwater.  

Asking $875.  Please confirm with an expert (I am not one) whether this system will work with your camera and housing.  It's made for Nauticam housings and will install in one of their bulkhead holes (I think size M12).  I am happy to send this out for evaluation after we discuss the situation via email, but any buyer wishing to return these items will have to pay the return shipping as well as the outbound shipping.  

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com.  Please no phone calls.  I am happy to entertain reasonable offers.  I can accept credit cards, Paypal, and personal checks.  Personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks.  Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages).  If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.  

Thanks!  

Norbert Wu

Attached Images

• _DSC8349.JPG
  • small HD DP4 monitor.JPG
  • _DSC8351.JPG
  • _DSC8356.JPG

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

#2 ameyer

ameyer

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:05 PM

Hi Norbert,

is it still available and would you sell it without the HDMI bulkhead (Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve, p/n# 25611) for a reduced Price?

Kind regards,
Andreas

#3 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:03 PM

Sorry, there was a mistake in the listing.  HDMI bulkhead (Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve, p/n# 25611) is NOT INCLUDED in this sale.  Only the items in the photos are included.  Price without the vacuum valve is $775; if you end up wanting the vacuum valve, then add $100 for the valve.  

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

#4 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:25 AM

Bump.  Selling for $500, buyer to pay shipping.  

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

#5 ameyer

ameyer

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:49 AM

PM sent

#6 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:21 PM

My mistake in this listing.  I'd like to clarify what is for sale: 

SmallHD monitor, non-OEM charger and two batteries (Canon type LP-E6). 

1x Nauticam NA-DP4 Housing with cap for the cable to the housing, moisture sensor, mounting ball
1x HDMI Bulkhead with M16 thread with cap
2x HDMI cables to fit the GH4 camera and Small HD monitor (one worked with a Panasonic GH4 camera, the other worked with a Nikon D800 camera)

accessories that came with the smallHD monitor (see photo).  

I do appear to have a buyer, but feel free to contact me and I can put you on the list. 
_DSC5718.JPG _DSC5728.JPG

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

#7 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 02:06 PM

Items have been Sold.  Thanks! 

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nauticam, DP4 housing, NA-DP4 housing, monitor, SmallHD monitor, SmallHD