• Please log in to reply
2006 replies to this topic

#2001 DRYPIXEL

DRYPIXEL

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:35 AM

[font='helvetica neue']Sorry but even if I swim every day, I have to tell you I’m not a diver. I m on a fiction project and great many of the shots are underwater :fishbowl:[/font][font='helvetica neue'] [/font][font='helvetica neue']. As creating a fake anamorphic is out of the question (as is renting a case the size of a Alexa [/font][font='helvetica neue']) I made the crazy little bet that I will set up a underwater anamorphic combo based on mft. Only the brave![/font]

#2002 Atillathebum

Atillathebum

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:10 AM

Herro everyone

#2003 dylanbackscatter

dylanbackscatter

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:43 AM

Hi Everyone! I'm Dylan Silver. I work at Backscatter Underwater Video and Photo. I really enjoy reading the forums and want to be a little more involved. I hope to share some of my underwater images and video from Monterey and my travels. I'm happy to help with gear or compatibility questions. You can see some of my work at dylansilver.com and tahoeclarity.com as well as in the occasional Backscatter video or article. 

#2004 galwurst

galwurst

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 11:30 PM

Hi everyone! I'm working as a dive instructor in Indonesia and looking to learn a little bit more about underwater photography.

#2005 GP Atlanta

GP Atlanta

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:24 AM

Hi

I'm a US diver. Currently working in Thailand. Nice to meet you all:)

Gilkey

#2006 jtkirby

jtkirby

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:18 AM

Hi! I'm Thornton Kirby, a dive instructor in Columbia, SC. I've been an underwater photographer for about 20 years, and a buddy just introduced me to Wetpixel. Look forward to learning with everyone!

#2007 NenadAdria

NenadAdria

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:10 PM

Hi, I am Nenad, diver and photographer from Croatia. I am trying to find some used gear for my compact setup.
I foud lot of useful info on this forum.