Photo

FS Nauticam Sony A7RII/A7II housing with A7RII camera with Backscatter Airlock system

Sony A7RII Nauticam A7II housing Backscatter Airlock

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Robotten-usa

Robotten-usa

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 07:09 PM

FS: Sony A7RII Body with Nauticam A7II Housing including Nikonos Bulkhead and Backscatter Airlock Vacuum and Port lock system, charger and 3-Sony Batteries

The housing is lightly used and comes with a Nikonos bulkhead which I did not use.  In the photo, you will see the LED wires for the Turtle TTL LED trigger which is easy removed.  The Turtle trigger is not included with the camera and housing purchase.  You will find that the airlock system and gauge gives tremendous peace of mind when taking your expensive camera, lens and housing into the water.  This unit has never been flooded and the original boxes and tool kit are included for both the housing and the camera.

The camera has 11,527 actuations according to A7info.  (cool program).  I love the 42 MP of this camera and have found that even with a very heavy crop you can end up with excellent images.  Put another way, you can totally blow the shot and still end up with a 4 MP excellent photo after cropping.

The equipment was most recently used during a Cozumel trip in early December 2018.  All equipment operates as intended and the only reason for selling is that I have purchased an A7RIII. Screen protector installed and will come with caps and original Sony neck strap.

Paypal accepted

Shipping FOB the Philadelphia PA area at buyers cost.

I would like to sell as a 4-piece set including housing, camera, charger, 3-Sony Batteries and Backscatter pump system $3650.00

Attached Images

• DSC03211A7RII Nauticam.jpg
  • DSC03201A7RII Nauticam.jpg
  • DSC03197A7RII Nauticam_1.jpg
  • DSC03207resize.JPG

#2 Robotten-usa

Robotten-usa

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:42 AM

Price reduction: $3150.00 

#3 Michellecoates

Michellecoates

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:24 AM

Are you able to ship to AUS

#4 Robotten-usa

Robotten-usa

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:59 AM

Good morning Michelle,  I just saw your response.  I believe that we could figure out a way to ship to AUSTRALIA.  LMK.  Thanks, Rob

#5 Robotten-usa

Robotten-usa

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 08:42 AM

SOLD!  All items are sold, shipped and paid for.  Thanks for your interest.

Robotten-usa

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sony, A7RII, Nauticam A7II housing, Backscatter Airlock