Photo

Nauticam 5" arm segments (4) and clamps (6) - EXCELLENT CONDITION!!

nauticam arm clamps

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 dawallace99

dawallace99

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:50 AM

I have Nauticam 5" arm segments (4 of them) and Nauticam clamps (6 of them) that I'm selling, all in excellent condition.  Brand new for these components cost $380 PLUS TAX - I will sell the set for $295.

I only accept PayPal and buyer pays shipping or can pick up locally in Naples, Florida.

Please PM me if interested.  I have photos taken with my iPhone which I tried to upload, but got a message from the Wetpixel uploader that the "file was too big to upload."  REALLY?  From a .jpeg from an iPhone???  Go figure…  In any event, I would be happy to send photos upon request to your email...

#2 BengalBoy

BengalBoy

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:52 PM

Would be interested in 4 clamps if you are willing to break up and they are the "standard" Nauticam clamps?  Also, if any of the 5" arm segments are "ball to YS strobe arms" I would be interested in 2 of those?

#3 dawallace99

dawallace99

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:57 AM

BengalBoy,

I would be willing to break them up, and no, all 4 arm segments are balls at both ends...  Would take $100 for the 4 "standard" Nauticam clamps and you pay shipping...

#4 BengalBoy

BengalBoy

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:09 PM

Debbie, I'm trying to put my system together for a EM-1, I have the Nauticam case and a 7" dome for my 12-40mm Pro,, I'm going to use a couple carbon fiber arms for buoyancy and I'm trying to determine whats best for holding a strobe and a light... 4 clamps and 4 arms (two 5" YS and two 8" carbon fiber float arms), or, 6 clamps with a short YS/ball adapter for the last clamp?  Were you using a setup like this?  I'm definitely down for the clamps, but, I'm trying to decide if I should just buy all six and maybe a couple of your arms?  Do you have any recommendation about why one setup might be better than the other?  This is my first "Pro" setup.. my current rig is a simple 12" pair of flexible arms with  YS mounts at the end.

Thanks for your reply. 

#5 dawallace99

dawallace99

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:42 PM

do you have 1 strobe or 2?  what strobe(s) do you have?

#6 dawallace99

dawallace99

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 03:45 PM

My setup did not include YS mounts - I've only used ball mounts which I'm told are infinitely better... :-)

#7 BengalBoy

BengalBoy

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:58 PM

I have a Olympus UFL-2 Strobe and I'll be adding a i-Torch Venom 50 video light.  I've been looking at photographs of the setups for the buoyancy arms with lights and it seems that most are using 3 segments.  Is that so you can twist the lgiht at the tip to position it for different shots?  I'm trying to understand why hanging the light off the end of a 5" inch segment wouldn't suffice instead of using and additional clamp and a very short ball/YS adapter on the other end of the clamp to mount the lights??

#8 dawallace99

dawallace99

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 03:48 AM

I'm not fond of the YS mounts since the ball mounts are much more maneuverable.....

#9 BengalBoy

BengalBoy

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 08:29 AM

Sent you a PM regarding the clamps & 2 arms.

#10 dawallace99

dawallace99

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:34 AM

All clamps are SOLD - only have 2 arm segments left!!

#11 ELM

ELM

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 08:02 PM

I know this post is old, but I am curious if you still have the 2 arms?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nauticam, arm, clamps