#1661 mrhenson

mrhenson

Hermit Crab

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:26 AM

Hello Everyone
My name is henson from united state. Photography has actually been part of my life for a very long time now but not a profession. It feels great to be member of Wetpixel and hope to share my ideas,experiences etc and also learn from other member here in the forum. Thank

#1662 katefu82

katefu82

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:08 PM

Introducing

Katie Jones

OWSI in Kauai, Hawaii

owner/photographer for 

www.blueblanketimages.com

Thanks!

#1663 rasdolby

rasdolby

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 04:58 PM

Hello

I am Alex from NJ, USA, 65 years old, diving experience from 1975. In "previous life" professional jewelry photographer, now retired.

I've been with my UW camera in many places in the world and now go to Philippines again. Looking for a new buddy/roommate.

#1664 darth mollusk

darth mollusk

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:13 PM

Hello, I am Markus, from Canada. A scientific diver with an obsession for underwater photography.

#1665 t.tm.m

t.tm.m

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:46 PM

HI, Toby from Oahu, Hawaii. Avid topside and shallows photographer, just now beginning to expand into scuba photography

#1666 deanie08

deanie08

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:55 AM

Hi everyone, Deanie here. I'm excited to see what others keep busy with their lenses. A newbie here in photography. :)

Edited by deanie08, 09 November 2017 - 01:57 AM.

Newborn Photography is my focus and wants to explore more.

#1667 jhawkeye

jhawkeye

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:11 PM

Hi-I'm Hawkeye. I've been diving for 30 years but only took up u/w photography about 10 years ago. I find it fascinating getting fish to pose and do tricks for me. Look forward to learning more about u/w photography on Wetpixel!

#1668 Mr Pagu

Mr Pagu

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

Hi, Wade from Brisbane Australia and work/dive frequently in the Solomon Islands. Tapping into this forum's wealth of knowledge.

#1669 simon bomholt

simon bomholt

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

Hi. My name is Simon and i am from Denmark. Keen macro diver and photographer. Most of my diving is in indonesia

#1670 Fitzlions

Fitzlions

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:34 AM

Hi everyone,

Im Mark. Ive recently qualified Open Water but have been freediving for around 15 years and want to take the next step into underwater photography. Im a keen out of water photographer, and am looking forward to it. Mark

#1671 kstupay

kstupay

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:14 PM

Introduction

Hello All:

My name is Kevin. Ive been diving since 1972 but only began seriously exploring UW photography in 2010. Currently shoot Canon 7D with Nauticam housing and Inon strobes. Would like to sell current gear: camera body and housing only. Equipment in very good condition with very low use and willing to sell at very good price.

Look forward to being part of the Wetpixel community.

#1672 katana88

katana88

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:47 AM

Hi all

Neil from Hertfordshire. I'm back in the water after a couple of years away and looking to upgrade my present gear.

#1673 soki

soki

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 12:14 AM

Hello!

Sorin from Romania here. Starting with underwater photo / video for a while but I need to improve the results ...or quit :) . Trust I found a good place for information and  discussions. Thanx!

#1674 Jurykov

Jurykov

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:33 AM

Hello all! Derek from California here (originally from Canada).  I've been shooting underwater for a few years with my RX100, and figured it's time for an upgrade.  I came here for advice.

#1675 Kes Tagney

Kes Tagney

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:43 AM

Hello,

Im a Padi instructor and underwater videographer, based out of Montreal, Canada. Ive done most of my diving and teaching in SE Asia, and while Im in Montreal I work as a cinematographer.

Thanks!

Kes

#1676 CptMax

CptMax

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:03 AM

Howzit,

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. My name is Max and I got into underwater photography about 6 months ago. I am currently using an Olympus TG-5 and loving it. Thinking about an upgrade to SONY mirrorless in the future. Furthermore I am a Padi instructor and enjoy teaching and learning from others.

#1677 OwenLyonsDiver

OwenLyonsDiver

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:07 PM

Hi I'm Owen Lyons and I've just started diving. I have an Olympus TG-5 and have already taken some great photos imo. I'm looking for advice on which housing to buy, as well as what arms, tray, strobes etc i should use. 

#1678 gfawcett

gfawcett

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:52 AM

Greetings all,

I'm new to wetpixel but not new to diving or photography. I'm a photojournalist that has worked for seven U.S. newspapers in my career and am now working in government, photographer of course, after the implosion of the newspaper industry back in 2009 and since sent many talented folks packing from amazing, creative and enlightening jobs. As a diver, I got NAUI certified in 1978 when I was a teen and have been diving off and on ever since, but lately I've returned to diving and UW photography with more frequent diving and a better ability to go diving. It's an expensive endeavor to say the least. 

Currently, I'm looking for some good, used, Ikelite DS160 strobes, cables arms and basically all I need to connect it up with my Nikon D700's Ikelite housing. Reach out if you have something or know of someone looking to sell.

Thanks,

Glenn

#1679 camerabuyer5120

camerabuyer5120

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:16 PM

New here, old camera junkie. Shooting HD Sony with Amphibico housing and lighting. Looking to update gear....

#1680 Ereinys

Ereinys

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:14 AM

Hi--

I'm Emily from San Francisco. I've been diving for 16 years, but only got into UW photography over the past 7 years. I shoot with a Canon G7X Mark II.  Looking forward to learning much more from the wealth of experience on this forum.