3 replies to this topic

#1 Taxatxu

Taxatxu

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:50 PM

Hi all!

Thanks for accepting me in the forum. I have read that a lot of people had troubles with the strobes YS-D2, but I haven't found anybody with my issue. Let's see if somebody can help me.

The last two times I had use my underwater set up (Canon G7X, Nauticam Housing NA-G7X and strobe S&S YS-D2) the strobe is shooting always in maximum power, which is very inconvenient for macro. I've checked all the modes and I have the same problem with all of them (except of the Manual with pre-flash). I wonder if it's a problem with the batteries as they are brand new or the power selector.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thank you very much for your attention and replies.

#2 Ahm.86

Ahm.86

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:47 PM

Hello there

Yes i have same issue before

http://wetpixel.com/...061#entry400625

#3 Taxatxu

Taxatxu

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 03:03 AM

Thank you! I will try to find somebody to fix it. If you could provide more information about which part had to be changed it will be very helpful! Thank you very much!

#4 Ahm.86

Ahm.86

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:37 AM

Thank you! I will try to find somebody to fix it. If you could provide more information about which part had to be changed it will be very helpful! Thank you very much!

Technician told me the part name but actually im dont remember ,i will ask him again about part name and let you know .

Edited by Ahm.86, 10 November 2018 - 07:37 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: strobe, sea&sea, ys-d2, light