WTB: Photodetector cap (all parts) for Inon z240 Type 3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 rtrski

rtrski

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts
  • Interests:Slowly learning digital photography and underwater digital photography. Like drinking from a salt-water firehose... ;-)

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

Wanted to buy (from US...no sense paying international shipping for something so small):

Photodetector or "slave sensor" cap for Inon z240, Type 3. This should be a threaded cap, base plug (cylinder of plastic), and a metal C or E-retaining clip. Usually one comes with every strobe so if you've got one you always use in 'slave' mode with the photodetector uncapped and are willing to get rid of it, please reply or PM me. I intend to drill it out to make a DIY inexpensive fiberoptic cable attachment for a z240 type 3 with my own fiber.

rtrski

Current rig: Sony SLT-alpha55 in Ikelite housing, Sigma 105mm f2.8 DC Macro w/ Ike 5505.58 flat port or Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM behind UWCamStuff custom 5" mini-dome. Dual INON z240 Type IVs triggered with DS51 for TTL mimicry, or DS51 alone with home-made ringflash assy for macro.

Topside, unhoused: Sony SLT-alpha99, Sigma 150-500mm + 1.4TC (Saving for Sony 70-400 G2), Sigma 15mm diagonal fish, Sony 24-70mm f2.8 CZ, Tamron 180mm f2.8 Macro...all the gear and nary a clue...