• Team Wetpixel
  • 1911 posts
  • Interests:Science, photography, travel

Posted 29 August 2018 - 03:37 PM

https://www.ebay.com...ar=571764141807

$350 nice suit

BVA

Bill
Canon 7d, Nauticam, Lots of glass, Olympus OMD-EM5, Nauticam, 60 macro, 45 macro, 8 mm fisheye, Inon, S&S, Athena Strobes plus lots of fiddly bits.
www.blueviews.net

#4 DanielD

DanielD

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Photography, Rock Climbing, Cocktail Mixing

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:43 AM

The ScubaPro Nova Scotia 7.5 is (in my humble opinion) the best semi dry suit that you can get for money. If it fits right (which mine does) you'll stay completely dry in it. If it doesn't fit perfectly, you'll not really get wet, just a bit moist. Coldest dive I've done with it was last Feb. at -2°C outside and about 2°C - 4°C Water temperature. Mine did cost me about 530€ at the time. A buddy of mine got the same at sale for about 250€. Every now and then one pops up at eBay https://www.ebay.com...BsAAOSw4A5YvllWhowever I'd not buy something like that used out of hygenic reasons. It has a fleece inside which might be hard to desinfect.

#5 thetrickster

thetrickster

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 06:44 PM

I agree about the Nova Scotia. Lovely suits.

I’ve been using them for probably 8yrs, the 2015 version was horrible mind. Short arms and tight chest (yes tried lots of sizes) - I went from a small in 2014 (the black/red variant) to needing large in 2015 (all black - first one to have integrated pocket) and it still not fitting as well as the 2014 edition. But the new 2017/18 are back to a good fit again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards, Richard

---

Camera Rig: Nauticam Lumix GH5/GH5s, 14-42mm II, WWL-1, Atomos Inferno, ScubaLamp V6K Pro Lighting

www.richardwait.com