2 replies to this topic

#1 msdeedee

msdeedee

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:09 PM

I'm Offering for sale a New INON straight finder which has been fitted for the Sea&Sea RDX Canon Housings I purchased the finder new($600) and had Backscatter make the fitting ($300) but am using an Aquatica housing now instead and have sold my housing.this Finder has not been used but was pressure tested by Backscatter on assembly and has not been used since. I am asking $500 USD and am including shipping AND As a Special Bonus I will Include the Spanner wrench($65) needed to install/remove the finder from the housing.Total value for this was$965 plus tax so at $500
asking price this is a great deal.I will not take less so please dont ask!!! You will be very happy with this finder as it makes viewing subjects through your housing MUCH easier Thanx DeeDee
310-663-8177 or deedeeflores01@aol.com HAPPY DIVING!!!

Edited by msdeedee, 20 May 2011 - 04:10 PM.

#2 bversteegh

bversteegh

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Diving, woodworking, computers, reading, racquetball

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:12 PM

I'm Offering for sale a New INON straight finder which has been fitted for the Sea&Sea RDX Canon Housings I purchased the finder new($600) and had Backscatter make the fitting ($300) but am using an Aquatica housing now instead and have sold my housing.this Finder has not been used but was pressure tested by Backscatter on assembly and has not been used since. I am asking $500 USD and am including shipping AND As a Special Bonus I will Include the Spanner wrench($65) needed to install/remove the finder from the housing.Total value for this was$965 plus tax so at $500
asking price this is a great deal.I will not take less so please dont ask!!! You will be very happy with this finder as it makes viewing subjects through your housing MUCH easier Thanx DeeDee

I'm interested. will this fit a Sea & Sea MDX housing as well?

Canon 70D in Nauticam Housing, Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye, Canon 60 & 100 mm macro, 3 Inon 240's, Olympus PM-1 in Oly Housing
http://www.flickr.co...tos/bversteegh/

#3 msdeedee

msdeedee

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:27 PM

this will go nicely with the Canon Sea &Sea RDX housing on this forum!!!