3 replies to this topic

#1 joniboy

joniboy

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:30 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am a professional underwater photographer and i am selling my YS-27 Strobe, with Fiber Optic cable and ball-joint arm. The strobe, cable and arm are in perfect condition. I have stopped shooting for several months already and the strobe is barely used, so many flashes left!

Included is a fast battery charger and 8 rechargeable batteries, extra o-ring lube and a new o-ring for this strobe, though the existing one is in near new condition.

It's a light and easy to use strobe for the aficionado as a single light source, or as a fill light when coupled with a more powerful strobe. The ball-joint arm is excellent for placing the strobe quickly underwater, or for twisting the strobe into the exact position needed when doing macro photography.

MSRP (strobe, arm, FO cable, battery charger, batteries) is over $600.00. I am asking $229.00 OBO.

Thank you for your interest!

Jonathan
ys27_001.jpg
ys27_002.jpg
ys27_003.jpg
ys27_004.jpg

#2 FishTales

FishTales

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Film making, Computers (Mac)

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:44 AM

If the YS-27 is still available, I'll take it. PM me for payment details.

#3 joniboy

joniboy

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:22 AM

If the YS-27 is still available, I'll take it. PM me for payment details.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest. The strobe is still available. Are you in or coming through the Miami area, or would you require shipping? If it's the latter, paypal will be fine. I'll have to add on shipping by UPS to your address. Do you want the whole package or do you just want the strobe and nothing else?

Kindly,

Jonathan

#4 FishTales

FishTales

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Film making, Computers (Mac)

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:38 PM

I won't be coming through Miami soon, so UPS to Oregon would be fine. The whole package would be best. You can email me directly with your PayPal info at: steve_fish@mac.com

Thanks,

Steve

Hi,

Thank you for your interest. The strobe is still available. Are you in or coming through the Miami area, or would you require shipping? If it's the latter, paypal will be fine. I'll have to add on shipping by UPS to your address. Do you want the whole package or do you just want the strobe and nothing else?

Kindly,

Jonathan