#1 MikeVeitch

MikeVeitch

1.7kbps Manta Boy

• Senior Moderator
  • 6294 posts
  • Interests:Teaching Underwater Photography

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

Hello Wetpixelers...

We have one last room available for our trip to Raja Ampat this coming March.  The trip runs from 19-27 March Sorong to Sorong on the Mermaid 2 liveaboard.  We have one cabin left, the pricing is 3200 Euro per person plus the 200 Euro Park and Harbour fees (payable on the boat).

We will do 3 day dives per day (pretty much unlimited bottom time) plus a night dive.  We will be hitting all of the best spots in the Misool area and the Dampier Strait area as well.

As an added bonus at no extra charge, we will be conducting casual talks about underwater photography each day and how to improve your photographs.  This will be a fun trip with a group of great people.

If you are interested in grabbing this last spot please let me know here or email at info@underwatertribe.com

Thanks

Mike

Join us for an Underwater Photography Workshop in the Lembeh Strait at NAD Lembeh with Doug Sloss in 2018
Blog and Photo Archive/Portfolio Site www.mikeveitchblog.com
Learn underwater photography in the ultimate classroom, Bali! or join us on a trip www.underwatertribe.com and www.baliuwphoto.com

Join us for a trip in Indonesia in Komodo or Raja Ampat

#2 ajay

ajay

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:28 PM

HI Mike,

I am guessing your group is expereinced with Raja Ampat already, but in case anyone is interested to know how the diving was last month, on the same boat, here is a link to my trip report and photos.

Cheers

Ajay.