3 replies to this topic

#1 Dupsbear

Dupsbear

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 02:35 PM

I am selling my Nikon D200 Nexus housing that was converted for a D300 in the spring of 2010.
All the controls were cleaned and regreased at the same time. Since the housing was upgraded, there have been less than 20 dives on the housing; the housing has never had a leak.

The housing also has had a CSM focus switch installed and the magnifying pickup finder. The magnifying finder is a $300 value. This housing has 2 Nikonos 5 pin sockets and one fiber optic connection for strobe control. Both handles are new and are the newer design, closer in configuration. Also included, is the original box and Allen wrench set as well as a $60 protective front port cap for the housing.

You will not find a used Nexus housing in better condition. There is a little anodizing dye that has rubbed off the outside zoom gear control and the rear eyepiece. The dye is all that has rubbed off and not the anodizing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

More photos available on request.

Whoever purchases my housing can also purchase my Bare mini dome port for the Tokina 10-17mm or Nikon 16mm lens. Other lenses will work, so you can go to my website to find out which ones. The Bare dome I am selling is used, but only used about on 20 dives. Since the dome is used, I am selling this dome and shade only for $250, when purchased with my housing.

Posted Image

Once my housing is sold, I will also have a Nikon D300 body for sale that is in excellent condition. The body only has 7150 shutter activations, most were in the housing I am selling, so the camera was not abused.

Nexus housing only $1950 USD with free shipping in the continental USA. Shipping and insurance will be added for foreign sales.
Bare dome port and shade used only $250. I also take Paypal and my Ebay rating is 100%, so you can buy with confidence. Referrals on request.

You won't want to miss out on this housing as it is in perfect condition and ready to go diving.

Thanks for your time,
Barry Guimbellot
www.creativeillusionsphoto.com
www.marinekeywords.com

#2 Dupsbear

Dupsbear

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:37 PM

I sure would like to see someone from Wetpixel taking advantage of my offer to sell my Nikon D300 housing because it is in such great shape.
The housing has been used to take many of the photos you see in Dive Training magazine over this year and last. As matter of fact, 6 covers for Dive Training were taken with this housing, before the housing was rebuilt.

I will reduce the price only once, then the housing is going on Ebay. The price is now only $1750 USD with free continental USA shipping for the housing. Soon, the housing will go on Ebay.

You won't want to miss out on getting a D300 housing for less than 1/2 the retail rate, especially when you consider the addons like the port/body cap.

Thanks for your time,
Barry
www.marinekeywords.com

#3 NickE

NickE

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:30 AM

Hi Barry
Do you still have your Nexus D300 housing & Bare mini dome port for sale.
I can be contacted at neleini@hotmail.com
Many thanks
Nick

#4 Dupsbear

Dupsbear

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:05 AM

D300 Housing and the used dome port is sold.

Thanks for your time,
Barry Guimbellot
www.marinekeywords.com