• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2845 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 19 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

Brand new, still in box, and never used. Will start warranty as soon as the registration card is filled out. B.O.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 ChrigelKarrer

ChrigelKarrer

Great Hammerhead

• PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

Brand new, still in box, and never used. Will start warranty as soon as the registration card is filled out. B.O.
Steve

Model?
Cobra 1st series (no compass): http://www.suunto.co...g/Suunto-Cobra/
Cobra 2nd series (electronic compass, blue matrix display): http://www.suunto.co.../Suunto-Cobra2/
Cobra 3rd series (green display, 3d electronic compass): http://www.suunto.co.../Suunto-Cobra3/
Quick Disconnect included?
Price?

A very nice and reliable computer!

Chris

Edited by ChrigelKarrer, 19 January 2011 - 05:15 PM.

Nikon D800 + Sigma 15mm + Nikon 105mm Micro VR + Hugyfot Housing + 3 Inon Z-240 strobes + 2x2 8'' ULCS arms - Panasonic LX100 + Nauticam Housing + SubSea +10 diopter
Nikon D90 + Ikelite housing + Ikelite DS125 strobe (for sale) - Nikon D7000 + Hugyfot housing (for sale) 
Canon G1X + Canon OEM housing (sold) - Canon G12 + Patima aluminium housing  (for sale) - - Fuji E900 + Ikelite housing (for sale)
Visit My Costa Rica Website - Visit My Italy Website

#3 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2845 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:09 PM

Sorry for the late reply. Just been busy. Here are photos of the Cobra, new in the box. Never used and the warranty hasn't started yet. Just need to get a Datamax for my failing eyes.
Steve

Attached Images

• computer.jpg
  • computer1.jpg
  • computer2.jpg

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#4 Beck

Beck

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:55 AM

I'm interested, but how much??

Beck