Jump to content


Ultralight Sea & Sea T-groove adapters

Sea & Sea ultralight strobes housing

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 michaellamanson



  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:10 PM

Ultralight Sea & Sea T-groove adapters. Units are used by sliding in slots on housing and allow a ball joint to be able to be attached to the strobes when housing does not come equipped with a ball mount on arms. I used them for my Sea & Sea housing for a Nikon D80. 2 available at $15 each

Attached Images

  • B1A088EE-C3C5-4B82-BD15-EA4454213AFC.jpeg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sea & Sea, ultralight, strobes, housing