• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 ChristopherGug

ChristopherGug

Triggerfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Full-time professional U/W photographer. Portfolio from over 40 countries, including 7 years in Turks & Caicos and 2 years in Papua New Guinea. Gallery located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:05 PM

Nikon D90 camera body (with included accessories)
Aquatica AD90 Housing with double Ikelite bulkheads and moisture alarm
Aquatica 8" dome port
Aquatica shade for 8" dome port
Aquatica cover for shaded 8" dome port
Aquatica flat port for MF
Aquatica/TLC arm set consisting of (4) 11" arms, (6) clamps, (2) 1" ball to plate
Aquatica AquaView Viewfinder
Ikelite DS-160 strobes (2)
Ikelite manual sync cords (2)
Ikelite quick-charger
Ikelite ball mount for DS-160 (2)
16GB SD card

$3600 + $50 shipping within the USA (48 states).

Don't need the strobes or arms or ports because you already have those, or want to save some $ by sticking with a standard viewfinder rather than the big AquaView? No problem. I can continue using them on my other Aquatica housings and don't need to sell them. Want two Ike quick-chargers? No Problem. I have this package priced with DS-160 strobes, but you can also choose to substitute used DS-161 strobes for an additional $150.

Everything is used, but in good condition. Camera always kept inside housing. Never flooded - not even a trickle. Used on an estimated 350 dives. Well maintained. I have most of the original boxes/manuals/accessories.

***NOTE*** The housing in this picture is configured with a single Ike bulkhead, a Y sync cord, and DS-161 strobes and that iss NOT accurate to the actual system for sale. The exact housing pictured has already been sold (I had 3 of them). As mentioned above, the one advertised here is configured with two Ikelite bulkheads and two Ike single sync cords and DS-160 strobes (or you can go with DS-161 strobes for an additional $150). In full disclosure, I am an Aquatica and Ikelite dealer, but this and the others like it (already sold) were my personal systems on a 2-year photo expedition to PNG. Feel free to contact me at 813-368-1826 or aquaexposure@yahoo.com with any questions and see http://www.aquaexpos...S/PRODUCTS.html to see my other personal used stuff for sale.

Attached Images

• DS_160.jpg
  • Aquatica_D90_Housing_02.jpg

#2 ChristopherGug

ChristopherGug

Triggerfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Full-time professional U/W photographer. Portfolio from over 40 countries, including 7 years in Turks & Caicos and 2 years in Papua New Guinea. Gallery located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

This package is sold.
-Chris Gug