• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TomekP

TomekP

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 02:15 AM

I want to start this topic, just to create a place where users, who bought Aquapazza housing can share information, experience and tricks. 

The housings made by Acquapazza are not very popular, and there is only few informations according to that housings in UWP magazine for example, so if any user want to share additional info, then He/She is welcome to add any comment there. 

I have been using Acquapazza since many years, I started with Sony RX100, then Sony NEX5n and now I switched to Sony A7 so it looks like I am a bit addicted to that products :) 

I do not want to start discussions which housing is better, because this is always never-ending discussion. I prefer just to learn experience with this specific housings.

#2 Phil Rudin

Phil Rudin

Orca

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1285 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:22 AM

I reviewed the Acquapazza housing for the Sony A7R III / A7 III in issue # 102 of uwpmag.com. I would be happy to forward  a PDF of the article if you would like to contact me at tropicalone@bellsouth.net. I also shot a video with the equipment using RGBlue video lights which is in the current issue of uwpmag.com with a link to the video. 

I tested the Sony 90mm macro, Sony FE 16-35mm F/4 and Canon 8-15mm Fisheye zoom with Metabones adapter and three different ports. 

Attached Images

• untitled-4241175.jpg
  • untitled-4241176.jpg

#3 TomekP

TomekP

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 03:42 PM

Phil thank You for sharing the images and information. 

Yours review of the Acquapazza housing I already read carefully. You did really nice work. 

This system is growing up, and there are many differences between each model for Sony A7, A7II and A7III. For example each system has different lens chart, so the port from one version will not fill to another one because Yamamoto-san changed the diameter. 

The system has few unique features like tilted monitor or quite big space for sony strobe, which can be used for additional power bank.

I will also add some photos with this housings

housing-kopia.jpg

zestaw1.jpg

snoot-4.jpg

Edited by TomekP, 01 October 2018 - 03:43 PM.

#4 rickdecker@hawaii.rr.com

rickdecker@hawaii.rr.com

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 04:56 PM

Aquapazza has stopped making housings - is out of the business.  He will continue to support his customers  who have bought products from  him.  

Rick Decker

rickadecker@gmail.com

#5 TomekP

TomekP

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:43 PM

That is really sad news .... 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Acquapazza