24 replies to this topic

#21 tursiops

tursiops

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:47 AM

Hi guy

I know this post was long time ago but i just come here to say thank you to "Thetricker" the owner of this post your works so amazing!!!

I downloaded your file and print it to use with my carbon fibre float arm. Actually my float arms diameter is 80 mm. so i have to fix it to suite them.

Then i post my file here if someone who owned 80 mm. float.

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Also here are the pics when assembly on my carbon fibre float arms.

21469.jpg

21470.jpg

21471.jpg

21473.jpg

I thought the original Nauticam carbon-fiber float arms were 60mm or 90mm, whereas the current Nauticam float arms are either 70mm or 90mm. My two original 90mm arms flooded, and were replaced by Nauticam with the newly designed ones, 90mm. I also have two 60mm arms, that I'm only using because of the 60mm bayonet holder on one of them. I do not understand this reference to 80mm arms; I can't find any current or old arm descriptions of that diameter.

Edited by tursiops, 01 February 2018 - 08:54 AM.

#22 thetrickster

thetrickster

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:03 AM

I’ll modify the design for the 70mm I already have a design for the 90mm. Will report back tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards, Richard

---

Camera Rig: Nauticam Lumix GH5/GH5s, 14-42mm II, WWL-1, Atomos Inferno, 48,000lm of artificial sun.

www.richardwait.com

#23 tapitt

tapitt

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:12 AM

I thought the original Nauticam carbon-fiber float arms were 60mm or 90mm, whereas the current Nauticam float arms are either 70mm or 90mm. My two original 90mm arms flooded, and were replaced by Nauticam with the newly designed ones, 90mm. I also have two 60mm arms, that I'm only using because of the 60mm bayonet holder on one of them. I do not understand this reference to 80mm arms; I can't find any current or old arm descriptions of that diameter.

My float arm are not nauticam. They are Meikon brand.

#24 tursiops

tursiops

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:32 PM

My float arm are not nauticam. They are Meikon brand.

LOL! Complete with blue o-rings!

#25 Pajjpen

Pajjpen

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:46 AM

I’ll modify the design for the 70mm I already have a design for the 90mm. Will report back tomorrow
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever get around to doing this? Been thinking about switching to the wwl and attaching it to my 70mm arms would be ideal.