#1 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:24 PM

I have two Ikelite sync cords for sale: 

1.  Ikelite TTL Dual Sync Cord 4104.62 One Nikonos Bulkhead to Two Ikelite Strobes: $110
This cord is in new condition.  It has never been used or in the water. 

From the Ikelite website: 
Y-shaped sync cord with Ikelite-style plugs on strobe ends and Nikonos-style plug on the housing end. Provides TTL operation with any compatible system featuring a Nikonos-style N5 TTL bulkhead and Ikelite strobe. The Ikelite-style plug is widely recognized as the most reliable waterproof strobe sync connection available. Built-in strain reliefs reduce stress on cord ends.

This cord is compatible with Nikonos, film and digital TTL systems. Do not use this cord with non-TTL systems. If unsure, contact your housing manufacturer or choose a non-TTL sync cord.

This cord requires the attachment of two strobes for waterproof operation. To shoot with only one strobe, try a single sync cord instead.

2.  Ikelite Sync Cord - Ikelite Strobe to Nikonos Bulkhead TTL Product Number 4104.6: $80
Used a few times and has been in storage in a workshop for a few years.

From Ikelite's website: 
Coiled sync cord with an Ikelite­style plug on strobe end and Nikonos­style plug on housing end. Provides TTL operation with any compatible system featuring a Nikonos­style N5 TTL bulkhead and Ikelite strobe. The Ikelite­style plug is widely recognized as the most reliable waterproof strobe sync connection available. Built­in strain reliefs reduce stress on cord ends.

This cord is compatible with Nikonos, film and digital TTL systems. Do not use this cord with non­TTL systems. If unsure, contact your housing manufacturer or choose a non­TTL sync cord.

To connect two strobes to a single housing bulkhead, try a dual sync cord instead. 

f you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com.  Please no phone calls.  I am happy to entertain reasonable offers.  I can accept Square, Paypal, and personal checks.  I've found Square to be the easiest these days -- I can create an invoice and send it to you via email, and you can then pay with your credit card without sending that information to me.  

Personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks.  Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages).  If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.  

Thanks!  I've sold quite a few things here on wetpixel, and everyone has been friendly, courteous, and great to deal with.  Thanks to Eric and Adam for making this forum work so well!  

Norbert Wu

Attached Images

• _DSC2556.JPG
  • Ikelite cord.JPG

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ikelite, cord, sync, Dual, TTL, Nikonos, bulkhead, dual