not exactly what you've asked for, but I shoot with a 5dmk2 and a 10-17mm tokina, into an Ikelite housing.
The reasons of my choice :
- I don't shoot enough UW to go with a lighter and nice looking Aquatica or Nauticam. Also I'm not sure I'll make better images with an aluminum housing. But I can be wrong.
- choice of the Tok 10-17mm came from its availability to CFWA, shorter than the 15mm/2,8 I had before.
- The port is a 5' (very well) homemade by Bill underwtarcamerastuff, which makes the setup lighter than with a 8' dome.
- so far, so good. I'm happy.
- as soon as I find a better setup I'll probably go for it, but I'm not searching. (maybe a sexy, small, 100D with housing (?) and lightweight pair of Inons.)
But today, I don't see the point to sell a kidney to afford it.
samples on my website.