Photo

Nauticam NA-GH4 Underwater Housing for Panasonic GH3 or GH4, includes M14 vacuum valve

Nauticam GH4 Panasonic Housing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:57 PM

This housing is in excellent working and cosmetic condition.  The photos show the housing with my preferred setup (dovetail plates on top of the arms rather than balls).  I will set up the housing as it comes new from the factory, with mounting balls on top of the arms.  (The HDMI bulkhead will be removed and replaced with a bulkhead plug).  You will receive a housing that has all the parts that Nauticam sells with its new housing, along with a vacuum valve and alarm (no vacuum pump included).  

The first two images are what the housing will look like once delivered --I will put the original balls back on the arms.  The other images are what the housing actually looks like.   You will get the housing in the 3rd and higher images, but with ball mounts on top of the arms.  

You can see that the rear window of the housing is almost entirely free of any scratches -- the housing is in excellent cosmetic and perfect working condition.  There are about 3 or 4 very tiny scuffs and scratches in the rear window that are invisible both underwater and when viewed directly.  They can only be seen if you look carefully from the side. 

I really enjoy using these housings.  They are compact and easy to put together.  

Selling the housing and vacuum valve (no pump) for $1600.  
If you don't want the vacuum valve, then the housing alone will be $1550.  

If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com.  Please no phone calls.  I am happy to entertain reasonable offers.  The location is the Monterey area in California.  

I prefer Square Cash or Paypal personal transfers that do not charge fees to the seller or buyer.  If you prefer to pay with a credit card, then I will split the 3% fee with you which is charged to the seller. I can accept credit cards through Square (which is great; I can send you an invoice which you can then pay with a credit card or bank account; I never see the account number or credit card number).  Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages).  If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.  

Thanks!  

Norbert Wu

Attached Images

• _DSC4953.JPG
  • _DSC4963.JPG
  • _DSC4964.JPG
  • _DSC4965.JPG
  • _DSC4966.JPG

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com

#2 photoagent101

photoagent101

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 06:00 PM

Well crap, the images did not load as I expected.  The images here are what the housing will look like upon delivery.  The images in the original posting are the housing as it is before delivery.  

_DSC0086.JPG _DSC0085.JPG

Norbert Wu
www.norbertwu.com