• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LiquidAdventures

LiquidAdventures

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:07 PM

Recently purchased these off this forum and unfortunately they were misrepresented as I believed them to be the newest CRI model. If I shot mostly warm water the Flux would be just fine and would do an excellent job filling out the shadows.

They 2.5 years old and now have 6 dives on them. I did a check on the batteries and they are still in excellent condition and the lights are in excellent condition too. I paid $2400 USD + $100 shipping for the lights two weeks ago and would be looking to get $2175 for these lights as I would prefer the CRI model for cold water. You can generally pick up a pair of these new or used for around $1350 - $1600 each.   

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I have validated all the specs with Backscatter where they were originally purchased. Looking for a quicker sale as I am heading on an extended trip on Alaska coast at the end of month and would like to get CRI versions for that trip. 

I will accept Paypal Only. 

Package comes with:

- 2X Keldan Luna 8 Lights

- 2X Keldan Luna 8 Batteries

- 2X Keldan Luna 8 Ball Clamps

- 2X Keldan Luna 8 Chargers

I took them for a test dive and you can find the cold water footage here. The wide angle shots are these lights with auto white balance so they do render a very beautiful even beam and colour. The close up of the shrimp is focus light only and a test shot only.

-

[attachment=37551:IMG_7074.jpg]

[attachment=37550:IMG_7073.jpg]

Edited by LiquidAdventures, 07 November 2016 - 04:09 PM.

#2 LiquidAdventures

LiquidAdventures

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 08:06 PM

Bump. $2100 for the pair.