6 replies to this topic

#1 glewbel

glewbel

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 05:12 PM

Hi, all.

I bought an LED TTL trigger with my new housing and it requires extra-thick, extra-expensive Sea & Sea  FO cables.

I have two like-new medium-length Sea & Sea FO cables with 90 degree Sea & Sea tips, and one new Bluewater FO cable with straight tips and removable Sea & Sea adapters. They are in perfect condition.

If you are not using an LED trigger, these should work just fine for you (if you don't need specialty tips). I've been using them with a Nauticam housing and Sea & Sea strobes and have never had a misfire.

Will sell them for $25 each or $70 for the lot if you pay for postage from Santa Cruz, California. That's less than half the retail price. 

#2 umbert

umbert

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:52 PM

do you still have those cables?

#3 glewbel

glewbel

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:25 PM

I've sold one of the Sea & Sea FO cables. I still have the other one, plus the new Bluewater cable.

#4 glewbel

glewbel

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 01:11 PM

As of October 29, 2018, I still have one of the Sea & Sea FO cables left. Price is $25 plus $7 for insured priority shipping within the US. First come, first served...

#5 Humu797

Humu797

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Scuba, photography, motorcycling, current events, progressive politics, science, medicine, ADA issues, service dogs.

Posted 30 October 2018 - 10:51 AM

PM for the last FO cable.

#6 glewbel

glewbel

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:39 AM

Hi, fellow divers. As of October 31, 2018, all three of these optical cables have been sold. Thanks for looking.

#7 Humu797

Humu797

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Scuba, photography, motorcycling, current events, progressive politics, science, medicine, ADA issues, service dogs.

Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:12 PM

Received in fine shape! Thanks George!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: housing, strobe, fiber optic, trigger, sync, cable