• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dawallace99

dawallace99

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:35 AM

Up for sale is a Nauticam 01250-Z zoom gear for the Olympus 12-50 lens.  This zoom gear has only been used a couple of times and now I no longer have the lens or the port.  

Brand new is $550 - will sell for $250 and buyer pays shipping.

Please PM me if interested. 

Thanks!!

***** NOTE:  For some reason, Wetpixel doesn't allow me to upload any photos for this item.  States "This fill was too big to upload."  Have tried an iPhone and camera photos but still won't work.  I can send photos upon request!!

#2 Kraken de Mabini

Kraken de Mabini

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Interests:UW photography, travel, carpentry, gardening, biology, physics, design & build UW custom gizmos

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:37 PM

Hi, to attach a photo you first have to reduce it to a size Wetpixel accepts, you can use a resizing program to do this.  I use something like 800 x 600 for the photos I post, this is OK.  ACDSee allows me to select a batch of photos to resize at the same time.

Or you can set your camera with its Menu to take small size photos of you items for sale.  You can always post your photos in a later post, that way the posts  are in "a row" for us readers.  

Good luck!

#3 Gradient24

Gradient24

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:26 AM

I'm interested but I can't see where I DM you?

#4 dawallace99

dawallace99

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:12 AM

bump

#5 dawallace99

dawallace99

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:56 AM

SOLD!!

#6 dawallace99

dawallace99

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:53 AM

Hi, to attach a photo you first have to reduce it to a size Wetpixel accepts, you can use a resizing program to do this.  I use something like 800 x 600 for the photos I post, this is OK.  ACDSee allows me to select a batch of photos to resize at the same time.

Or you can set your camera with its Menu to take small size photos of you items for sale.  You can always post your photos in a later post, that way the posts  are in "a row" for us readers.  

Good luck!

I didn't see anyplace to attach photos...where in an already-posted ad can you later attach photos?

#7 Kraken de Mabini

Kraken de Mabini

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Interests:UW photography, travel, carpentry, gardening, biology, physics, design & build UW custom gizmos

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:04 AM

Hi:  Good question, one I have also asked myself when I have posted something but forgotten the photos.  What one does is post the photos in the next "Reply to this topic", so our readers will see them when they follow the post.