• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 gjaggear

gjaggear

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:25 AM

Hey, I am selling my Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D IF-ED Lens with the tripod collar professionally removed for use in a underwater housing. 

This is the highest quality lens I have ever used. Period. Possibly the best macro lens made. 

I am selling it as I just don't have the opportunity to use it enough. I need to make room in my bag for some new gear. 

The lens' tripod collar has been professionally removed for use in a underwater housing. I have the original tripod collar and will include it. If you wish, the collar can be reattached, but I would recommend shipping it to Nikon for this.

The glass is CLEAN! I cannot find a fault in the optics. NO discernable scratches, dust, fungus, etc.

There are two small cosmetic scratches on the exterior metal body. See pictures below. I would rate this lens 9.5/10.

Includes: Lens, Metal Lens Hood (Nikon HN-30), Front and Rear Caps, Original Tripod Collar, and Original Instruction Manual.

Asking $1000 + Paypal + Shipping. 

Please feel free to email me for more details or images: gregjaggearsphoto@gmail.com

Thanks!

Attached Images

• _DSC9571.jpg
  • DSC_4398.jpg
  • DSC_4401.jpg
  • DSC_4402.jpg

#2 gjaggear

gjaggear

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 11:39 PM

Feel free to make me an offer!

#3 gjaggear

gjaggear

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 05:55 PM

Sold!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nikon, lens, 200mm, macro, micro, fs, for sale, Nikon 200mm f4, tripod collar