• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 jlewiswyo

jlewiswyo

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:06 PM

I purchased this camera last fall from Backscatter. I am looking to upgrade to a camera with 4K Video @ 60FPS. This camera is exceptional however I am getting more into video than photography. Camera housing and camera are a perfect 10. Has been used on two trips for a total of 10 dives. I paid $7,200 for both. Looking for a quick sale. Make me an offer. Also comes with the $400 vacuum system. Nauticam Front.jpg

Attached Images

• Nauticam Back copy.jpg
  • 5D Mark IV Front copy.jpg

Edited by jlewiswyo, 30 November 2017 - 11:51 AM.

#2 vfrday

vfrday

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:09 PM

would you sell just the housing?

#3 jlewiswyo

jlewiswyo

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:15 PM

I would consider that for a fair price. The housing is really in like new condition. I am very particular about rinsing and proper care.

#4 jlewiswyo

jlewiswyo

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:02 PM

First $5,000 takes camera and housing.

Edited by jlewiswyo, 06 December 2017 - 08:03 PM.

#5 Fiji_46

Fiji_46

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:06 AM

Hi,

Very interested. How much use has the camera body (the same as housing?) had and what conditions has it been kept in?

Thanks,

Luke

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#6 jlewiswyo

jlewiswyo

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:59 AM

Hi Luke. I live in Casper Wyoming and have had the camera on two trips. I purchased both items last November from Backscatter photo. The body is in perfect shape along with the camera. I have shot less than 300 total pictures as the only thing I have used the camera for is video. The pictures I have taken have been to white balance the video. I have not gotten into photography yet as I thought I would start with Video first. I have decided I am going to be shooting far more video thus looking for a different camera that is primarily focused on video.  I am extremely particular with all of my gear. I handle the gear with perfect care, follow all of the rinse and maintenance requirements. This unit is really like new. I do not think you could find one in better shape. Who ever purchases this will be getting an excellent deal!

Jason

#7 jlewiswyo

jlewiswyo

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:33 AM

All items in this post have now been SOLD. 

#8 rarostant

rarostant

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:18 PM

Wish I had seen this post earlier. Sounds like it was a great deal. Just curious - what camera system are you upgrading to?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Canon Nauticam Housing