• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 decostanza

decostanza

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:51 AM

I am selling my COMPLETE underwater photography kit...Everything you need to start taking pics is included...

I apologize for the pics as they were taking with my phone..

The details: included is an Ikelite housing with TTL circuitry,8"dome (for wide angle and over/under imagery which you will fall in love with),port for Tokina 10-17 lens, zoom gear. I did plasti-coat the handles because 1) I don't like the color red thus why the handles are black and 2) I wanted something more durable.

I mentioned this is a COMPLETE system so you need a camera...I am including my Canon 70D camera with this package,battery included. I am also including my Tokina 10-17mm lens.

All this can be yours for only $2000 (plus shipping). If interested, I am at Gilboa (local quarry) almost every Sunday and would be happy to go over things there. If you are there on a regular basis, you may have seen this over there. I LOVE this system but recent demands for some upcoming projects have required me to upgrade. I was initially thinking I would keep this as a back-up but the formats would be different and it wouldn't work...so...I'm putting my beloved setup up for sale. If interested send me a message here or I can be reached at Don (at) deco-services (dot) com.

Attached Images

• IMG_2680.JPG
  • IMG_2681.JPG
  • IMG_2684.JPG
  • IMG_2687.JPG
  • IMG_2679.JPG
  • IMG_2678.JPG
  • IMG_2677.JPG
  • IMG_2676.JPG

#2 Misfitt

Misfitt

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:58 AM

Hey - I'd be interested if your gear is still for sale? Inbox me at misfitt@gmail.com

#3 decostanza

decostanza

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:19 AM

As an update, this system is still available for those that are interested in a complete system. I need to add that a camera bag,camera body cap,camera strap (never used),lens caps and a battery are also included. I will only ship to US addresses.

#4 decostanza

decostanza

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:39 AM

SOLD